Intern Process Innovation & Automation
The world is becoming more digital every day, interactions are becoming faster, and paper-based and manual processes are becoming a thing of the past. The financial world is generally a leader in having structured systems to process trades, but an opportunity still exists to optimise, digitise and automate many of the less mainstream processes. These are processes that involve multiple systems, are document-heavy or rely on older or customised applications. This is where our team fits in.
We are seeking a student interested in an internship focused on improving and enhancing our business through process optimisation, digitisation and automation. The Candidate will work with a small team within Enterprise Architecture (IT department), providing service to business units across the organisation.
Your impact as an Intern at NN
Within Enterprise Architecture, we have created a team dedicated to Process Innovation and Automation (PI&A).
The team focuses on and promotes new techniques and tools that advance the company through primarily efficiency gains, risk mitigation and cost reduction.
The team is responsible for liaising with business departments to identify problem areas, investigate potential solutions and apply appropriate techniques and tools where possible. The team is responsible for coordinating and contributing to the implementation of these solutions.
Within PI&A, we apply a range of techniques to meet the needs of the business. These include:
- Workflow management
- Document Management
- Document Assembly & Collaboration
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Data Entry & Dissemination
- Enterprise Search
- Text mining
- Electronic Signatures
Current system landscape:
- ServiceNow & Integration Hub
- SharePoint & MS Teams
- RAVN Extract
- Adobe Sign & Digidentity Electronic certificates
- Adobe Pro
- Analysing and implementing solutions to business problems
- Translating business requests into technical solutions
- Involvement in all aspects of the development and change process
- Managing relationships with business stakeholders
We offer excellent development opportunities and a pleasant informal working environment:
- This internship is the chance of a lifetime if you would like to have a career in Process Optimisation.
- You will have great responsibility and learn much from all experts in the field, with the freedom to ask as many questions as you like.
Working as a junior Business Analyst, you will join a young and dynamic team. You will be paired up with one of our Business Analysts assisting in identifying, analysing and solving business problems. In collaboration with business stakeholders and developers, you will be designing and implementing IT-driven solutions.
Thanks to your efforts as an intern, we make our financial services relevant and more personal. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and in consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator.
Due to the coronavirus, most of the NN colleagues work from home. At the moment it is unclear when we can return to the office. The official location for this position is The Hague.
Critical skills of an Intern
Why? That question regularly comes to your mind. Because curious as you are, you would like to discover how things work. With your critical eye you keep us sharp, precisely because you look beyond what you initially see. You are looking forward to this internship experience and will start working enthusiastically. Full of positivity and confidence you will find your way and ask for help if you need it. Of course, your mentor and colleagues are of great importance, that's why Paul already awnsered some questions for you to check out in this blog.
An HBO/University student with Business and/or IT in their education.
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in modern IT techniques
- An ability to take a creative approach when solving technical problems
- Enthusiastic about interacting with business stakeholders
- A strong desire to drive the company into the digital age
- An independent thinker with a team attitude
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communication
- Analytical thinker
- Able to understand and document complex processes
- Self-starting and organised
- Customer & Business Focused
Commit to NN
Are you ready for the first lucky turn in your career? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Maroutsha Hargain from the Internship Office via +31 (0)6 50163088 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send a WhatsApp message: please mention the job ID in your message.