Do you have strong customer focus? Are you the connection between our internal clients and our external service providers?
The Operational Client Support & Tax team is a small team committed to:
- provide our funds & clients the access to investment opportunities in new markets, instruments and products and
- ensure our investment funds are documented to benefit for favorable tax treatment
You are responsible, amongst others, for:
With this internship you will contribute to the customer experience of our clients, their performance as well as shaping our own processes. By utilizing new technology and tools you can improve the teams capabilities which then will result in a better service to our clients.
Meet your team
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Check out the following blog and meet your new colleagues!
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for Transaction Processing.
- You are ambitious, have a results driven mindset and are a strong team player;
- You are proactive, curious and eager to learn;
- You are open and a very good communicator that is not afraid to give input;
- You are able to work with deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- You have an eye for detail.
In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €450 based on an 36-hours workweek.
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-10816801 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: email@example.com
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.