Do you find yourself following global news on a daily basis? Are you curious about the impact of themes like trade wars, central bank policy on the capital markets? Do you wonder what drives rates and FX markets? Do you care about the positive difference big investors like us can make by investing in a responsible manner? Than you’re surely enjoy working with our team!
You are responsible, amongst others, for:
- Analyzing the performance of our multi-asset ESG funds and how they stand versus our peers in terms of process and performance.
- Our FX an rates strategy by..
- Bringing into one picture the different methodologies which can be used to assess relative attractiveness of major global currencies and sovereign bonds…
- ..and inventorizing work already done in different parts of the company as well as bringing in your own initiative and thoughts on how to best assess these challenging markets
Meet your team
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for Multi-Asset Investment team of NN Investment Partners.
- Theoretical understanding of what drives FX markets
- Theoretical understanding of what drives global government bond markets
- Preferably experience with Bloomberg
- Curiosity to learn
- Reliable team player
In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €600,- based on an 36-hours workweek.
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-10816801 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.