Intern Data Governance
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic student with an interest in data and a business or technical orientation to join and support the Data Governance Team.
Your impact as an Intern at NN
You will participate in the Data Governance processes. You will play an important role in areas that support the Data Governance vision and direction, for example contributing the Data Certification Process of NN Investment Partners. You will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge about Data Governance, Data Quality, Metadata Management and other areas of Data Management, Collibra (data governance software tooling), the asset management industry, and to cooperate closely with all business lines.
You will be involved in the following:
- Support of end-to-end Data Governance processes and framework and contribute to their improvement;
- Participate in Data Quality program activities;
- Participate in the further development of the Data Governance Metrics Program using Power BI;
- Contribute to the Data Stewards Forum of NN Investment Partners;
- Participate in surveys or other maturity assessment projects;
- Other Projects depending on your interests and background.
We offer excellent development opportunities and a pleasant informal working environment:
- This internship is the chance of a lifetime if you would like to have a career in Data Governance, Data Quality or Data Management.
- You will have great responsibility and learn much from all experts in the field, with the freedom to ask as many questions as you like.
The Data Governance Core team currently exists of two colleagues and is part of the Data & Oversight department. Data Governance is a strategic focus area for Senior Management which offers opportunities to reach the next maturity level. We work in a highly dynamic environment with an interesting technical landscape where Data Governance plays an important role. We find it important that during the internship you are not just performing standard tasks but that you develop new skills and grow.
Thanks to your efforts as an intern, we make our financial services relevant and more personal. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and in consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator.
Due to the coronavirus, most of the NN colleagues work from home. At the moment it is unclear when we can return to the office. The official location for this position is The Hague.
Critical skills of an Intern
We are looking for an intern who is willing to improve his/her knowledge about data governance processes and;
- A recent graduate or in the end-stage of your studies;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge;
- Very strong communication skills in English (verbal and written);
- Interest in data analysis, data modelling and process improvement;
- Experience with Data Governance tooling, Data Quality tooling or Microsoft Power BI is a plus.
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
Commit to NN IP
Are you ready for the first lucky turn in your career? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Maroutsha Hargain from the Internship Office via +31 (0)6 50163088 or e-mail us at email@example.com. You can also send a WhatsApp message: please mention the job ID in your message.