Information Security Officer
You support NN Group and the Central IT Organization by managing information security risks. By taking leadership in the adaptation and implementation of our IT security standards and processes, as well as thinking of new initiatives for further improvement, you make sure that there is a structured and well-aligned way of working for IT compliance at NN Group.
Your impact as an Information Security Officer at NN
All business units are responsible for ensuring the IT security of our IT environment. Your role as team member is to define and implement the standards and guidelines for a structured and well-aligned way of working for IT compliance for NN group.
Your responsibilities, amongst others are:
- Assess, review and report on the implementation and compliance of security policies, procedures and standards with quarterly control tracking activities and reporting;
- Perform (technical) risk assessments on existing and new solutions (infrastructure and applications);
- Proactively provide advice and consultancy to teams and management team for implementing secure solutions;
- Take the lead in, and/or contribute to security improvement initiatives by actively translating this in implementation by the devops teams;
- Share your knowledge and provide training for increased IT security awareness in the IT devops teams
- Develop and monitor business information security plans for your department and follow-up with the CIO, managers and devops teams.
You take own initiative and you have the ambition to achieve the best results:
- A structured and result-driven way of working is your second nature, making sure stakeholders are timely informed and involved in your approach or the results you expect from them
- You are strong in collaboration in the team, with other departments and you are a real team player
- Clear communication, both verbally and written
- You take the right balance in “getting things done” and getting the details right
- You think ahead on how to approach complex topics and are organisationally sensitive in your approach to obtain the best results
Here at NN, care is a core value – care for our customers as well as our employees. You care for our customers’ needs, and as your employer, NN cares for yours. We offer great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. For your career development, we offer you:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre
- Industry-specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and internationally)
- Growth into a managing position
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for CIO / Information & Infrastructure Security / Security Assurance. Security Assurance has over 20 enthusiastic, motivated and skilled colleagues working on first line support for the CIO IT departments and the overall IT standards and processes for all NN group entities. The team is working agile, working both on operational support for the departments next to a driving role in change initiatives for improving IT security.
We enjoy our work and strive for high standards and quality, while making sure there’s room for different opinions and having fun with each other.
Our business units trust on your expertise, advice, support and guidance for all security services. Your colleagues are sparring partners and as a team you support all the CIO teams and for IT security standards and processes you support all NN group entities.
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator. As a company, we have set up a number of subsidiaries as we have grown: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. We are also working towards implementing Choose your own Device. You will receive your holiday allowance and 13th month with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you.
Due to the coronavirus, most of the NN colleagues work from home. At the moment it is unclear when we can return to the office. The official location for this position is The Hague.
Commit to NN
Are you ready to lead your team and keep improving? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button. Do you have any questions about the job? Then please call Floor van Eijk (Senior manager IT Security Assurance) via +31 (0)6 51603276.