Your main responsibilities
Change & IT Head Office Functions is looking for an expert in the ETL Tool Informatica which includes components like PowerCenter, Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Repository Manager, Repository Server, Administration Console, PowerExchange CDC, Teradata, IDE - Informatica Data Explorer, IDQ - Informatica Data Quality. The ideal candidate is pragmatic, energetic, has excellent technical and communication skills and has an outstanding attention for detail. We expect you to take ownership of the IT environment. Together with your team you will be responsible for all project and change activities of HR, Risk and Finance Applications as well as all operational duties linked to Informatica applications. Together with our customers we work towards a state of the art application landscape that services our customers for the best, up to date experience. The applications in scope are a mix of on premise as well as SaaS and cloud (Azure).
Your experience and skills
- You have extensive experience in working with various PowerCenter Transformations using Designer Tool.
- You have Interacted with Business Architects to understand the Business Requirements and developed the Technical Design docs.
- System Architecture, Functional/Technical Design, Development - Coding and Testing (Unit Testing, System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing) and Implementation have no secrets for you.
- Capable to Independently perform complex troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, solution development.
- Good knowledge in performance tuning at Informatica Mapping, Session and sql query level.
- Proficient in SQL and good knowledge of database concepts.
- Proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL. Expert in creation of stored procedures and custom SQL to define ETL processes
- Fair knowledge on UNIX shell scripting. You have a proven track record of analyzing customer business processes and identifying and analyzing business requirements that will potentially be translated into system specifications for applications and automated processes.
- You are willing to participate in our ambition to work in DevOps teams in an Agile/Scrum way.
- You are eager to invest in your personal development and actively prepare, plan and execute your personal plan.
- You have good knowledge of SaaS, Mobile Apps and File transfer technologies.
- Risk and Security are a second nature as this is now a basic ingredient of our IT service delivery.
- Good understanding of the interrelationship between different applications.
- Strong analytical and process capability.
- Effective in your communication with a good balance between empathy and persuasiveness.
- Self-starter when it comes to organizing and mobilizing and delegate to those involved, creative and proactive in your approach and solutions.
We offer you
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere and collegiality.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself, craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
- The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client and with an eye for society together.
- Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
This is a feature in scale 9 for 36 hours and the location is the Hague.
Would you like to comment on this job? Then apply directly via the button under this vacancy.
Do you have questions or would you like more information about the function, call Leo Houben , telephone +31655790441.
Warning: only applications with CV and motivation letter will be taken in to consideration.
An assessment can be part of the application. Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated