Are you someone who enjoys solving complex puzzles taking several competing factors into account? Do you enjoy working in a challenging environment? Are you keen on details but also able to see the big picture and make choices accordingly?
- Developing a view on how to interpret complex areas within the IFRS 17 Standard.
- Support the decision making within the boundaries of the IFRS 17 standard by analyzing the impact of choices on both systems & processes as well as on financial results.
- Translate our interpretation of the IFRS 17 standard into business requirements for changes to be made in processes & systems.
- This will involve working with both actuarial as well as accounting processes & systems.
- Take ownership of these change initiatives and oversee the end-to-end impact of the choices we make.
Meet your team
Our young and dynamic team is small but with a large impact on the future of the finance organization. We all feel responsible for driving this change with the highest quality. We work hard and enjoy the journey.
NN is a large, stock exchange listed organization. Our team is part of the Dutch Life Insurance entity, which is the biggest business unit within NN Group.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, result oriented, eager to learn and ambitious
- Good communication skills, fluent in English, both written and verbal (Dutch is an advantage);
- able to communicate with senior stakeholders including board members
- Self-starter, able to take initiatives and think beyond the boundaries of the assignment at hand;
- In possession of a master degree in econometrics, mathematics, Financial/Actuarial Sciences
- Preferably either Solvency II or IFRS 17 experience
- Preferably experience in IT Implementation & Change projects
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology is a big plus
- Capable of driving change.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality, open communication and a lot of fun
- A position which offers many opportunities for self- development within several areasA stimulating and dynamic environment
- The job is for 36 hours a week and the primary location is Rotterdam and you are able to work 1 day from home
- Job scale and compensation in line with seniority (hay level 16/17);A one- year contract.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please contact Jacolien Mulder: Jacolien.Mulder@nn.nl. Do you have questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Marijke Tamsiran on 0612369558
More information about our application process can be found here.