Looking forward being the internal consultant to bring our Dutch HR practice to the next level? Becoming an employer of choice, through building an entrepreneurial, empowering & people oriented “You matter” culture.
HR sets pace into the ambition becoming an Employer of Choice, through building an entrepreneurial, empowering & people oriented “You matter” culture. HR has set a structured approach to make sure our unique ‘You matter’ culture is experienced at every step of the employee journey, which will help us to accelerate our ambition to become the Employer of Choice for the people with the right mind-set and capabilities. To support this journey the HR organisation is running an impactful reorganisation with a strong focus on a smart split between operations and policy setting.
The HR Transition Manager is responsible for further upgrading the HR (NL) Service Delivery towards customers and, as a consequence, optimising HR processes within HR. The HR Transition Manager is a member of the HR Shared Services organisation and its local MT and having a chair in the HR MT NL. HR within NL is in the need of an upgrade of its processes and full alignment between different HR departments – following the take-over and integration with Delta Lloyd. This organisational change is planned until the end of 2020, once the entire NN/DL integration and upgrade has been realised.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Optimising: upgrading HR processes, improving managers and employee self-service and ultimately shifting operational/transactional activities from HR Netherlands to HR Shared Services NL.
- Implementing: Further implementation of revised Dutch HR processes and organisation focusing on the split of transactional/operational work and policy setting, plus the next steps of manager and employee self-service upgrading the processes.
- Supporting: Support the HR Shared Services NL MT and HR MT NL with unclear processes, improving quality of services, making pace in implementing full-swing managers and employee self-service.
- Driving: Continued cultural transformation through credible, visionary influence amongst HR managers
- Management: Responsible for managing the HR Transition Management team
Meet your team
The HR Transition Management team exists of 2 process managers and (temporary) 1 project manager. The Transition Manager reports into the Head of HR Shared Services and is closely aligned with the HR Director Nationale-Nederlanden NL.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group. Within Group HR you are situated in the HR Shared Services team.
Your experience and skills:
- Advanced HR knowledge: Functional experience in at least two of the following disciplines HR service delivery model, HRIS/Workday, HR transformation, HR process optimization and HR digitalisation;
- Programme Management: In-depth project management skills (certified is a pre); At least 10 years of experience in HR; At least 5 years of experience in Programme Management; Experience in the financial industry; Experience with implementing new HR service delivery model.
- Collaboration: You engage others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives;
- Entrepreneurship: You are able to unlock the adaptation proficiency, the capacity and willingness to develop, organise and manage the business along with any of its risks in order to make to support and grow our HR business;
- Innovation: You have the ability to direct one’s inquisitive mind toward initiating new strategies, products and services;
- Organisational sensitivity: You are susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, organisational direction or circumstances of others and being aware of the influence of one’s own behavior on them.
Your NN Leadership profile:
- Self-Leadership: You demonstrate integrity, the ability to win hearts and minds and a drive for results;
- People Leadership: You set clear direction, you empower and give meaningful coaching & feedback;
- Organisational Leadership: You leverage strong customer insights, market awareness and external best practice to drive valuable change.
As a HR Transition Manager your personal qualities will play a decisive role including your leadership profile.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A position with high visibility and a chair in two different HR Management Teams having their own challenges and focus areas;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself, to innovate and being the entrepreneur within HR NL;
- The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client and with an eye for society together;
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague;
- A position in job grade Hay 18 with a salary depending on knowledge and experience.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com , of +31 6 82 999 606 .