HR Analytics Specialist
Do you want to be part of a new analytics team which helps our business with their HR priorities?
As part of the Analytics team, you are responsible for people analytics, dashboarding and metrics including close collaboration with our data scientist to uplift our true HR analytics and insights. You identify and assist in solving groupwide HR related issues, analysing, benchmarking and evaluating data and reports and feeding back the findings to management and advising on changes and improvements.
Your impact as HR Analytics Specialist at NN
Our Global HR Shared Services department, exists of 20 digital HR experts. We work closely together to achieve our goals and realise the digitalisation of NN, but we all have our own focus area on which we work independently. Nevertheless, we are there for one another when needed. An informal atmosphere ensures our regular drinks and team gatherings.
Together with your team you are the go-to-person when it comes to HR data related insights. You:
- create insight for the appropriate area of expertise, by analysing and presenting global data and reports. In the process you identify errors and advise on solutions;
- resolve various HR issues by working with the HR team, business management and the advanced analytics hub;
- communicate with management and other stakeholders and help with analysing their data, support with data-driven trouble shooting;
- help stakeholders to become data-minded by creating and delivering specialised presentations and training on HR data related topics across the business;
- review HR data and preparing, inputting this into our global HR data hub ;
- report on key (global) metrics like recruitment metrics as time-to-fill and hiring costs;
- build global HR KPI’s based on the annual report, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and other global reports together with the HR Strategy and Change manager;
- gather benchmark data about e.g. jobs, compensation, turnover and/or internal mobility rates;
- create interesting cases like identify top reasons why candidates and employees choose to work with our company and recommend areas of improvement for our HR procedures;
- join forces with data scientists in order to parse resumes using entity extraction
Here at NN, care is a core value – care for our customers as well as our employees. You care for our customers’ needs, and as your employer, NN cares for yours. We offer great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. For your career development, we offer you:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre
- Industry-specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and internationally)
- In-house training
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator. As a company, we have set up several subsidiaries as we have grown: NN Group, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We operate globally in the following countries Japan, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Belgium and The Netherlands.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. We are also working towards implementing Choose your own Device. You will receive your holiday allowance and 13th month with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you. As a HR Analytics Specialist, you will work from our beautiful office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12. The city centre is just around the corner, and we have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café. What more could you want?
Critical skills of a HR Analytics Specialist
You are a connector with an analytical mind and a methodical and logical approach. With your problem-solving skills you come up with efficient solutions. All based on business needs, since you are empathetic and instinctively feel what the business is looking for. You do not only have the ability to analyse, model and interpret data, you are also capable to translate those insights to your stakeholders. Accuracy and attention to detail and a high level of mathematical ability are part of who you are. In our rapidly changing environment, you know how to keep your head cool and prioritise your tasks. You are enthusiastic by nature and have a hands-on way of doing things.
Furthermore you bring:
- Tooling experience of Power BI, Tableau or other BI Tooling;
- Experience in creating HR dashboards or reports;
- Understanding of programming languages, such as SQL, Oracle, R and Python.
Commit to NN
Are you in for this digital journey, then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button. Do you have any questions about the job? Then please contact Michèle Borsjé (Senior Recruiter) op 06-46360105.