We are looking for an HR Advisor to reinforce our Human Resources department at NN Investment Partners, who enjoys working in a team with multiple stakeholders. We are seeking for a strong personality with a passion for HR and with a flexible and a service oriented mentality.
Your department and challenge
The core of the HR team are value-added Business Partners who act as consultants, advisors and challengers to the business, in order to successfully drive the new company culture and to support NNIP leadership in managing the people agenda.
Your main responsibilities
- Support the HR Business Partners in their advice role towards management concerning work content, labour relations, and employee participation;
- Advise managers how to use the various HR tools, processes and procedures and how to use management self-serving opportunities in Workday;
- Advise on specific NN IP Compensation & Benefits arrangements;
- Execute HR Admin role in Workday for non NL NN IP Countries. For NL assure that changes in employee data are captured in Workday;
- Assist in key HR processes and activities such as Performance Management, Compensation Review, Job Framework, and HR Analytics;
- Providing advice and playing a major role in implementing organisational change processes;
- Participate in several working groups and project teams focused on the development of HRM within NNIP;
- Act as back-up to the other HR Advisors team members.
Your experience and skills
- Bachelor degree, preferably in HR discipline;
- 5-8 years of professional experience as an HR generalist within (preferably) an international setting;
- Successful track record of being able to deal with demanding clients, tight deadlines and multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Knowledge of legislation;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure;
- Thrive in a fast changing environment
- Pro-active attitude, takes initiative;
- Strong planning & organising skills;
- Team work;
- Flexible attitude;
- Attention to detail.
We offer you
We are a small flexible team advising the business in a very dynamic environment. As such, you will have the opportunity to make an impact from day one. You will work in a multicultural and professional team, stimulating you to get the best and accelerate your career development.
Application and contact
Please apply online, with your resume and covering letter, via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure contact Natalia Szymanski, Senior Recruiter, via Natalia.Szymanski@nn.com.
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.