As head of Performance Analytics you are the central point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders regarding he NN Life Finance reporting process. This includes NN Group Finance, Auditors, Regulators, DNB and the Management Board. In your position as Head of Performance Analytics your are a member of the NN Life Finance MT and the NN Life ALCO.
You are, as a manager, responsible for:
- Finance Strategy: they are responsible for the development and/or review of business models and strategic plans, project management on incidental and recurring activities such as LTF, Investor Day and Rating Agencies. The team also takes the lead when it come to the assumption setting and the experience studies within Finance.
- Analysis & Reporting: they are responsible for all periodic IFRS and Market Value reports. They make the analysis of all financial figures for NN Life and Delta Lloyd Life. They have the mandate to ensure consistency between the reporting activities across the business lines.
- Balance Sheet Management: they are responsible for the capital management, the strategic asset allocation, derivative hedging, tax planning and other important financial considerations like the determination of the NN Life dividend.
NN is a large organization which offer diverse opportunities. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Life.
- Strong analytical skills, result oriented, eager to learn and ambitious.
- Knowledge of the IFRS, Market Value, Solvency II balance at insurers.
- 10+ years experience in Finance or Risk functions. Managerial experience is required
- Capable of executing complex (multidisciplinary) projects.
- Able to develop yourself and other people, including people who are not direct reports.
- Team player, cooperative and focused on getting the best results for the larger organization
- Social with great communication skills: be able to communicate senior stakeholders incl. board members
- Able to communicate clearly in English (Dutch is helpful though not required)
- Capable of driving change
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is Rotterdam.
- Jobtitle + level new job family
- A position in job grade 14 or 15 depending on knowledge and experience.
- A one- year contract.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy. Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please contact. Do you have questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Jordi Spijker on 06 - 215 875 92.
More information about our application process can be found here.