Head of Pension reporting
The Pension Services Reporting team is part of the Finance Transformation and Reporting Department. Finance Transformation and Reporting department consists of 6 teams is responsible for the financial reporting of the liabilities and the execution of large change programs like IFRS 17 within Finance at NN Life.
Your added value as Head of Pension Reporting at NN
Ensure timely and accurate IFRS and SII reporting. Provide support the various change activities within the finance department (new products, system migrations, and IFRS 17 implementation). Facilitate the transition of the reporting team from the current IFRS reporting standard to IFRS 17.
In addition to the activities concerning the reporting of the Pension business line in specific, the Head of Pension Reporting is responsible for the assumption setting and reinsurance reporting for entire Finance.
The objectives on the agenda
The Pension Reporting team is responsible for all financial reports regarding the liabilities of the closed book pension products. The Pension Reporting team is also responsible for the assumption setting process. The Head of Pension Reporting is primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the financial professionals and actuaries in the team, as well as training and coaching the team members (about 15-18 people).
In addition to the management of day-to-day operations and people development, stakeholder management is of key importance. You are:
- The point of contact regarding the financial reports for the Pension Services Business Line
- The point of contact regarding assumption setting for NN Life & Pensions
- Member of the Finance Transformation and Reporting management team
- Member of the Model committee
In your role you will engage with a great variety of stakeholders, including but not limited to: local second line, NN Group finance department, external auditor, etc.
As an experienced professional, you strive for continuous development. We offer extensive development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. We offer you:
- An attractive renumeration package and secondary benefits
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre.
- Flexible work environment with strong focus on people development
- Industry specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border).
- A complex and changing environment
- A driven and change oriented department
We make our financial services relevant and more personal. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator. As a company, we have set up a number of subsidiaries as we have grown: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
At every stage of your career employment conditions play a significant role. Therefore, we are financially well arranged: you will receive your holiday allowance and 13th month with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you. As Head of Pension reporting, you will work from our office located in Rotterdam, your workplace is situated next to Rotterdam Central train station, above the DE Café. An ideal spot for a good cup of coffee. And our restaurant offers superior Asian cuisine and delicious Hawaiian Poké bowls. What else could you want?
You will receive a NS Business Card, this makes public transport very attractive. In this way you can travel throughout The Netherlands, without any restriction.
Due to the coronavirus, most of the NN colleagues work from home. At the moment it is unclear when we can return to the office. The official location for this position is Rotterdam.
Critical skills as Head of Pension Services Reporting
- Strong focus on people development and diversity minded.
- Self-reflective and striving for continuous personal improvement and able to effectively provide feedback to improve peers and the reporting team
- Good analytics skills, result oriented, eager to learn and ambitious. Big picture understanding
- of complex ideas
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Finance or Risk; prior managerial experience is an advantage
- Great communication skills; able to communicate with senior stakeholders including board members
- Change minded and capable of driving change
- Able to communicate clearly in English
Commit to NN
We truly value your knowledge and expertise. We believe you will bring our organization to the next level. Therefore, we would like to meet you. Upload you resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job? Then please email Aditi Parekh at Aditi.email@example.com.
Just to be Clear, because we Care and Commit
This is a permanent position. A candidate will receive a NN contract and we are not open to interim/ freelance assignments,- candidates or an introduction of profiles by any type of agency. Thank you for your interest and understanding!