At NN Investment Partners, we provide our clients with access to domestic, regional and global investment solutions. We manage assets for institutional and retail clients, fund distributors.
NN Investment Partners has approximately €245 billion assets under management. Worldwide, over 1200 professionals watch over our clients’ money.
NN Investment Partners is the principal asset manager of NN Group active across Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
NN Investment Partners Luxembourg S.A. (“NNIP Luxembourg”) is a “super ManCo” overseeing approximately €50 billion assets under management, distributed in 25 countries. The operating model is based on delegation to affiliate and non-affiliate service providers. NN Investment Partners Luxembourg S.A. bears ultimate responsibility and as such performs oversight on the delegated activities to ensure compliance with laws and regulation and to safeguard investor’s interests.
The Head of Funds Control reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and will present his department within the Board of the Management Company/AIFM and Fund Boards.
The Head of Funds Control is able to manage a team of 5 persons, dedicated to the oversight of the below mentioned activities for UCITs/AIFs/non-regulated Funds: Fund Administration; Custody/Depositary; Transfer Agent
Your main responsibilities:
- Team management; follow up of the daily activity performed by the team, semi-annual and annual review of the team performance and further development of the team members
- Oversight on Fund Administration, Depository and Transfer Agent activities for funds under the Management of NNIP Luxembourg: Daily checks on NAV components, participation at KPIs meetings with the service providers, NAV error monitoring, dividend calculation and pricing checks. Act as escalation person on the follow up of the TA activity. Ensure that any problem on the Depository activity is addressed and solved.
- Management of the Annual and Semi-Annual process: Review of the Financial Statements, Long Form report and Management Letter Audit coordination with external auditors, reporting to the Audit Committee.
- Oversight on internal and external providers:Hedging agent for the share class hedging, Agent for financial reporting, external provider for pricing.
- Set up and maintenance of SLA/SLD/Operating Memorandum with delegates: Portfolio Managers, FA/TA/CU service providers, pricing service provider
- Oversight on Regulatory Reporting: AIFMD, FATCA, EMIR, CRS…
- Active participation to Management Company/AIFM related topics: Article of Incorporation review, preparation of the monthly pack for Management Committee, preparation of quarterly board packs (Manco/AIFM and Fund board), quarterly calculation on-going charges for KIIDS…
- Monthly and Ad Hoc follow up of specific tasks dedicated to Fund Administration: TER calculation, tax reclaim follow up, fees set-up and accrual review, NAV performance checks, TOR review, follow up on securities lending accruals,…
Your Experience and skills:
- Education: Bachelor Degree (bac+3) as a minimum.
- Professional experience: a solid experience of at least 8 to 10 years in Fund Administration with a management role in this activity of at least 3 to 5 years. Experience in Custody/Depositary and Transfer Agent could be considered as an advantage.
- Language skills: English and French, any other language is an asset.
- Solid experience in Fund Administration,
- A recognized experience in a management role of a FA team,
- Good understanding of the fund value chain (depository/custody, fund administration, TA, Legal, tax, …),
- Good understanding of the legal framework we operate (UCITs, AIFs, non-regulated funds),
- Organized and structured to ensure processes and procedures are followed,
- Fluent in English and good level in French (to support our French business),
- Writing skills to ensure good quality of the board packs preparation, Management Team reporting, procedure drafting…,
- Team player : excellent sense for cooperation in a multi-cultural / multi-locations environment,
- Ability to work autonomously,
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and pressure,
- Good communication skills.
Application & Contact
Interested? If so, click on ‘Apply for this job’, complete the on-line application form and submit your English resume and letter of motivation.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further details regarding the selection procedure and the advertised position you can contact Dirk Jacquemyns HRBP 0032475490036