Your impact as Head of Fiduciary Clients at NN
As head of Fiduciary Clients you will be part of the Management Team of ICS and Head of all clients teams within the Fiduciary Clients proposition. You determine a vision and strategy on how to enlarge the client base and become the center of excellence for pensions investment solutions with the Fiduciary Clients proposition.
Using your own initiative and ambition, you achieve excellent results:
- Determines and aligns target goals of client teams within the Fiduciary Clients proposition, in line with vision and strategy
- Controls and steers the fiduciary value chain by managing all relevant sub departments and client teams of the value chain via regular meetings and a management dashboard
- Drives profitability within his/her proposition through a specific products- and service offering for fiduciary solutions and solves issues within the value chain in case of escalations
- Challenges and acts as sounding board for other heads of propositions regarding their propositions
- Represents ICS on (sales) seminars and meetings
We also care about you
Just as you as our Head of Fiduciary Clients directly care for our customers, we also take care of you. With great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment, you will have good reason to find going to work every day a pleasure. For your career development, we facilitate:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Center.
- Industry-specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border).
- In-house training and personal skills training
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
You help us go above and beyond when providing excellent customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator. As a company, we have set up a number of subsidiaries as we have grown: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. We are also working towards implementing Choose your own Device. You will receive your holiday allowance and year-end bonus with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you.
Critical skills of a Head of Fiduciary Clients
You are an inspirational leader for building a center for top quality solutions. You are able to lead professionals/develop a team and projects and drive cultural change.
- Capable of creating a vision on a center of excellence for fiduciary solutions and executing the strategy
- A Strong stakeholder management and social skills
- Excellent understanding of market developments and client needs
- Visible and capable of promoting the proposition in the market
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position with the opportunity to influence the future of an international top-tier asset manager? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job? Then please contact Recruiter Femke Zeeman (email@example.com)
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.