Do you know what is important for graduates? What will be their first career steps? And are you the best Recruiter to sell and present NN in order to attract them?
We are looking for a highly energetic and enthusiastic Graduate/Campus Recruiter to represent NN in the graduate market. As a Graduate/Campus Recruiter, your will be attracting the most talented graduates for our International Traineeship. This is a dynamic position that requires you to set up a targeted recruitment plan, host events at universities and select the best graduates for our Traineeship.
- Set up an annual recruitment plan, focusing on our top tier universities and targeted student groups;
- Leverage on current activities at universities and make sure they are structured and coordinated;
- Develop and deliver events to generate high quality trainees;
- Use your network and innovative sourcing skills to find and engage the right traineeship candidates
- Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant student associations;
- Coordinate all on-campus and in-house activities including giving company presentations, office visits, networking events, etc;
- Work in close cooperation with the Traineeship team; the program manager and trainee manager;
- Manage a high volume of candidates during the interview process, ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Build and develop strong relationships and work closely with relevant stakeholders within the company such as senior leaders, hiring managers and current trainees
What you will need:
- Masters Degree;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills;
- Customer focus with a professional and positive attitude;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- An independent, assertive and proactive worker, with multicultural awareness;
- Ready to travel in NL and work outside of office hours for events;
- A highly flexible person with a can-do attitude, problem solving mindset, demonstrating resilience during times of pressure.
What we offer
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A dynamic and strategic position for 36 hours in The Hague;
- A key role in recruiting and selecting our next generation of leaders;
- A position in Job Grade 9, Hay level 15, depending on your background and skills;
- A one year contract, with the intention to extend.
More information about the conditions of NN you can find here.
Are you our new graduate recruiter? Apply directly via the button at the button of this vacancy before Monday, May 20. For questions or additional information about this role, or application process, please contact Ralph Roels at email@example.com. Additional information about our application process you can find here.