Do you know what is important for graduates? What will be their first career steps? And are you the best Recruiter to sell and present NN in order to attract them?
We are looking for a highly energetic and enthusiastic Graduate/Campus Recruiter to represent NN in the graduate market? As a Graduate/Campus Recruiter, your main focus will be attracting the most talented graduates. This is a dynamic position that requires you to stay in touch with our target universities by organizing events with and for students.
- Develop strong relationships with our top tier universities and targeted student groups;
- Help develop and deliver events to generate high quality trainees;
- Being a brand ambassador for NN;
- Building and maintaining a strong relationships with the Student associations;
- Coordination of all on-campus and in-house activities for schools including giving company presentations, office visits, networking events, etc;
- Manage a high volume of candidates during the interview process, ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree (WO/HBO);
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in Dutch and English;
- Customer focus with a professional and positive attitude;
- Independent and proactive worker, with multicultural awareness;
- Highly flexible person with a can-do attitude, problem solving mindset, demonstrating resilience during times of pressure.
For this position as Graduate Recruiter your personality and human skills are decisive.
We offer you
- A very interesting position for 36 hours in The Hague;
- You are NN’s key player related to organizing our coming traineeships;
- A position in Job Grade 9, with a salary range from 2950,-- til 4200,--, depending on your background and skills;
- A one year contract.
More information about the conditions of NN you can find here.
How to apply
Are you our new graduate recruiter? Apply directly by clicking on the button below this vacancy. For questions or additional information about this role, or application process, please contact Rute Avink at email@example.com, or 0031 6 254 614 68.
Additional information about our application process you can find here.