Do you enjoy peaking over someone’s shoulder?.... Then why not get paid to do so!
Within NN Investment Partners Operations we are looking for an experienced candidate for a new team to perform oversight on fund accounting activities.
- Review of statutory financial reporting including liaising with the third party administrator and auditors
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes and coordinating the implementation thereof
- Ensure functional compliance with regulatory obligations
- Oversight of Third party administrators
- Develop and maintain effective controls
- Answering client group/front office enquiries in an efficient and effective manner
- Contribute to the preparation of reports to fund boards and management committees
- Implementing product changes from a fund accounting perspective and liaising with fund administrator on product changes
- Ensuring that procedures are executed consistently including the actions/decisions that follow
- Perform due diligence on suppliers
Meet your team
Third Party Accounting consists of the following teams:
- Dutch Fund & Client Accounting
- Solutions & Pensions Accounting
- Fund Accounting oversight
- Business Change
The activities are performed in The Hague (NL), Heerlen (NL) and Pune (India). The Fund Controller oversight position will be based in The Hague.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
- Academic working and thinking level with minimum a bachelor degree with proven experience
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience within the fund accounting/oversight. Audit background is an advantage
- English and French language skills are essential
- Previous experience in financial reporting of Luxembourg investment funds
- Understanding and knowledge of Luxembourg investment funds and relevant regulatory environment
- An in depth knowledge of financial instruments
- Ability to draw-up clear business requirements
- Teamwork and cooperation oriented mindset
- High degree of analytical skills and eye for detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities, timelines and demands
- Calm and measured under pressure
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- Internally this job is plotted in job category: Business Proces Manager. HAY 17/18.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Mina Bahaj on +31 (0)615066245
More information about our application process can be found here.