Your impact as a Functional Workday Specialist.
About us At NN Group, we work in a team of functional experts on our HR systems, such as Workday, MyLearn and Peakon. With these systems, we digitally manage our HR processes, such as recruitment, learning, talent & performance and engagement surveys. Self-service and digitalisation are key. We operate globally and our global design ensures simplicity and efficiency. Every business unit is structurally and culturally different and has their own requirements to service the business, where we pro-actively come up with solutions for improvement.
For one of our global projects, we are looking for a Functional Specialist, for the expected duration of 5-6 months. About you As our global Functional Specialist, you are skilled in understanding business (HR) language and translating this into requirements for our digital systems. You are capable of putting those requirements onto paper in an efficient manner and have an analytical mindset to find suitable solutions. You are experienced in the use of HR systems and have proven experience with Workday configuration in several modules of which Core is the most important. You are highly organised and a great team player, with the ability to work under minimal supervision. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are also essential.
The role As the Functional Workday Specialist within our project, your main responsibilities would include:
- Conduct analyses to understand how local HR Processes are ran by facilitating interviews and deep-dive sessions and capturing requirements in an efficient manner.
- Work with projectmanagers and country lead on the implementation of recommended solutions
- Work with change leads to drive adoption of the new processes within a country.
- Ad-hoc solutioning for project or processes.
Critical Skills for a Functional Workday Specialist.
For this role of Functional Specialist you will need:
- Experience with Workday core solutioning and configuration. Experience in compensation, benefits, absence and/or expenses is an advantage.
- Experience working in a global environment
- Ability to get to the core of analysis by asking meaningful questions to our customers
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint to transfer gathered input and solutions into clean deliverables
- Strong communication and organization skills
We would like to be clear about what to expect working as a freelancer at NN. Here you find important information.
Commit to NN
Interested? Please upload your resume by the application button