In this job you are primarily responsible for the implementation of applications required for IFRS17 data gathering and reporting. IFRS17 is the new international standard for the insurance contracts that brings fundamental changes in the source systems, and the accounting and financial reporting applications.
Your focus area are the process clusters 'User-, Incident-, Change- and Functional management’. You are the first point of contact for our customers. You have to be customer oriented. You will need to analyze and process user questions and incidents. If necessary, you can do this with the end users and/or with the suppliers. You are able to analyze the wishes and requirements of the business and translate these to concrete requirements (User Stories). You will be active within the DevOps scrum team(s) from your role. You have an important role in accepting the delivered software by IFRS17 Programme based on the acceptance criteria. You will be asked to perform and coordinate (functional) acceptance test and a regression test.
You are responsible for:
- Support of Group Finance processes and -systems with focus on IFRS17
- Manage, validate and draw up authorization profiles conform the guidelines set by the security policy
- Focus and maintaining of metadata in the reporting systems
- Provide management information
- Advise and support the business in defining and specifying wishes
- Coordination of functional- and user acceptance test
Your experience and skills & Competences
- Intellectual ability with at least Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are proactive, curious and capable to independently take charge of your responsibilities
- You have excellent communication skills; fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English
- You have experience within business process management and functional maintenance, preferable within an insurance company
- You are familiar with projects/releases based working on AGILE approach
- You are familiar with test methods (e.g. TMAP or Agile testing)
- You are familiar with modeling, data architectures
Meeting your Team
Data Applications Support and Services (DASS) team is a new team (6 FTEs) and is part of CFO/Group Finance & Reporting/Information Management department. The team is responsible for developing and functionally maintaining of the risk- and finance data environment for internal and external reporting, for both the Dutch business units as well as the international business units. The most important activities for the coming period relate to IFRS17 programme deliverables.
DASS team adopted the Agile way of working, and works closely with the IT colleagues that are actually part of the same DevOps team(s). The Agile transition is part of a larger initiative to instill a culture of continuous improvement, customer focus and operational excellence within the Finance organization. The DASS team is still in the early stages of Agile transformation. With your support the speed and quality of this transformation can be increased significantly.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
- The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
- Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
- The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
- A position in job grade 7/8 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org , of +31 6 82 999 606 .