Full Stack Engineer
NN Investment Partners is radically changing their IT landscape. One of the key ambitions for the coming years is to become fully cloud native. Big financial companies have been around for many years and are now outpaced left and right by FinTech start-ups. We are in the process building a digital foundation and are planning to change our entire application landscape into cloud solutions. We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with cloud development experience.
Your impact as a Full Stack Engineer at NN IP
- You develop and improve deployment pipelines that enable teams to easily release their applications.
- You onboard and train different development teams to use the pipelines and create infrastructure as code.
- Because CI/CD is in your blood, you will act as a chapter lead embedding CI/CD in the NN IP landscape.
- You have a vision on a Cloud Strategy and enable and empower others to get to the next level.
- You are awesome with Cloud and CI/CD, but you are not afraid of touching other technologies.
- You automate “the sh*t out of everything”.
- You are a Team player.
Using your own initiative and ambition, you achieve excellent results:
- A strong dislike for spaghetti meaning clear, robust, legible and maintainable code;
- A mentor for our junior developers.
- You are a technical advisor to management to make them understand - from a solution perspective - what we are doing and the value of it.
- Minimum Bachelor level in Computer Science or relevant knowledge, experience and motivation.
- You speak English fluently.
We also care about you
Whatever we do, we do together in an environment full of freedom where your personality, talents and ideas count. For example, collaborating with another team is quite the norm and regularly leads to better outcomes. We have no thresholds within NN IP; everyone is readily accessible and willing to help each other.
What we offer you:
- A great and flexible work environment.
- Flexible HR conditions for holiday leave.
- Free public transport and a retirement plan.
- Affect impactful change at a financial services company.
- Entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent to express your ideas and empowers you to execute them.
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of yourself and to accelerate your career development.
- Modern working conditions that gives room for individual choices.
Critical skills of a Full Stack Engineer
You have a high learning agility, meaning you can easily adapt and absorb new information in a changing environment. You are able to explain and expand your knowledge within your team as well as with senior management.
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organisation where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Questions about the application process? Please contact Recruiter Mina Bahaj via +31(0)6 15 06 62 45.