As full-stack DevOps Engineer you are part of the team that takes care of IT development and operations for a large number of self-developed, COTS and SaaS applications.
‘Our ambition’: We want to strengthen the engineering culture and do more in-house development, with continuous integration/ continuous delivery on the AWS and Azure Cloud. We work in sprints and follow the Agile principles. We are now looking for a developer who can help us with our application ‘iRisk’.
- You will be a member of the DevOps team, using SCRUM as a way of working;
- You will be responsible for Developing and Operating a system called ‘iRisk’, developed in Java, running on Windows Server, Oracle DB, IBM WebSphere utilizing IBM Cognos and IBM Open Pages modules
- You will be responsible for the security and reliability of the application.
Meet your team
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Read the following blog and meet your new colleague.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for NN Group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science (HBO or university)
- You are an experienced Developer in JAVA
- Cloud expertise, preferably AWS certified or willing to certify
- Experience in: Windows Server & Oracle Server & IBM WebSphere
- Tooling for Continuous Delivery and continuous Integration: GitLab, Artifactory,
- You like to improve our applications and take initiatives;
- You are a proactive, collaborating DevOps team member in an agile / scrum environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and spoken form (English and/or Dutch);
- You have a thorough understanding of the necessity of security management as a part of your work;
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- Opportunity to play an important role in driving change within our business
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality, open communication and a lot of fun during boardgame nights or FIFA tournaments
- A company with the ambition to grow the engineer culture and invest into latest technology
- International environment with colleagues from all over the world
- 36-40 hour workweek (4 or 5 days)
- Work location is The Hague and ability for flexible working from home (1 day/week)
- A position in job grade 9-11, depending on knowledge and experience.
- A one- year contract.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please contact Bastian Ahrendt on 06- 8363 7945.
If you have any questions about the application procedure you can contact Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk via Phone or Whatsapp at 06- 1527 2039 (please mention the job ID in your message).
More information about our application process can be found here.