Full Stack Developer
You are working on an in-house developed security application simplifying and automating complex processes. Your end-product will help other DevOps teams to bring their design and security requirements together to enable Security by Design.
You will help the SECA team to extend the existing Angular and Node.js application which is used by NN worldwide in 18 countries. Surprise us with bringing new innovation to the team
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group
The SECA team is an ambitious DevOps team building innovative software.
We are an agile team aiming to deploy to production daily using our continuous delivery process. SECA is a very technical oriented team where there is enough space to innovate and develop your skills. Our aim is to improve and automate the existing procedures to increase the security level of the whole organisation.
- Strong focus on Information Security
- Experienced Node.js and Angular developer
- Experience with unit and integration testing using tools like Mocha, Chai, Cypress.io or equivalent
- Knowledge of REST in combination with a framework like Loopback, Express or similar
- Having the drive to build quality software, reduce technical debt, improve coding style and code coverage
- Experience in building a scalable tested solution in a cloud environment (CI/CD, Cloud formation, Git, Docker, AWS, build pipeline)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields (or equivalent experience) required.
- Experienced in Agile way of working (Scrum)
- Hands-on attitude
- Ability to consult with the customer on business requirements.
- Translating functional specifications to an end-user friendly end product
- Very strong interpersonal, customer service, result oriented and team building skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation in English (required) and Dutch (preferred)
We offer you
- Job scale 10-11, depending on depending on background and experience;
- Good benefits, personal allowances, 8% holiday allowance, pension scheme, health scheme etc;
- A challenging job in The Hague, professional teams and high engineering culture.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have additional questions about the position, please ask Laurens Brouwer at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the application process, please contact Hugo van Zelm van Eldik at 070-513 80 67.
More information about our application process can be found here.