Full Stack Data Science Developer
Are you a full stack developer who wants to learn/work on cloud native Big Data and AI solutions?
You will work in a new tech department focused on expanding our data science, artificial intelligence and big data capabilities. The team will consist of cloud engineers, data scientists and software engineers and you will work closely together with the quants and traders to find innovative ways to improve the performance of our funds.
Examples of the items you will work on are:
- Setting up a Big Data storage environment
- Importing data into that environment, checking the quality
- Learning AI and building AI to interpret the data
- Creating web based tools so that users can augment the data
- Creating tools to integrate the results into a production environment
Meet your team
The team consists of skilled engineers in the areas of UX, Cloud infrastructure, Big Data, Software engineering and Data Science. We realize that AI is a new field that most of us will need to learn, and the whole team is eager to learn this together.
Apart from the work, we like to have fun as well. Friday drinks, Viking runs and some of us are going to climb the Kilimanjaro later this year.
We are very focused on delivering high-quality solutions in a controlled and efficient manner and we are looking for someone that shares our passion to achieve this. To us this means you:
- where among the smartest in your class while studying at technical university
- started implementing AI’s as your hobby
- have knowledge of Amazon AWS or Azure
- have a strong dislike of spaghetti meaning clear, robust, legible and maintainable code.
As a Full Stack Data Science Developer your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
- the opportunity to learn AI development
- the ability to influence the future of an international top-tier asset manager
- the engineering culture in the team gives you the freedom to use your talent, encouragement to express your ideas and empowerment to execute them
- modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is the Hague.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job or process, please contact Elise Kapper (Senior Recruiter) on +31 (0)70 3781136 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about our application process can be found here.