About Altis Investment Management
Altis is an independent affiliate of NN Investment Partners, responsible for multi-manager portfolio management and third-party manager selection across all asset classes. We service a range of international clients in close co-operation with NN IP’s “Integrated Client Solutions” fiduciary service group, as well as autonomously.
Altis was founded in 2004 and our team oversees about EUR 60 billion in institutional assets and EUR 40 bn in wholesale assets. At the heart of our operations is the proprietary Altis data platform, which analyses the portfolio positions of thousands of investment managers.
Your main responsibilities
- Select external managers in several fixed income categories, based on quantitative and qualitative analyses as well on-site due diligence visits;
- Actively monitor fixed income managers and portfolios on behalf of institutional clients;
- Contribute to the construction of fixed income portfolios, considering the various sub-categories;
- Service (ad-hoc) client requests;
- Prepare research reports;
- Write sector reports and market updates; contribute to yearly investment plans;
- Present to institutional clients and prospects.
Your experience and skills
- Thorough understanding of financial markets, with a focus on fixed income categories;
- A demonstrable track record in managing portfolios or selecting external managers;
- Well versed with attribution methods and performance & risk analytical systems;
- Experience with working in an institutional investment environment, ideally with understanding of the pension and insurance dynamics;
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience;
- Strong presentation and writing skills;
- Coordination and client servicing capabilities;
- Ability to work independently within a team;
- A courageous, critical, collegial and collaborative attitude;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
We offer you
- The opportunity to have an impact on investment portfolios of international institutional investors.
- The chance to interact with best-in-class asset managers around the world;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and take responsibility;
- A collegial, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you, in an independent environment under the wings of a strong parent.
- A competitive compensation package with variable components.
Application & contact
For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, please contact Femke Zeeman, Senior Recruiter via femke.zeeman @nn.nl
Third party applications are not accepted.