Financial Reporter: Liability Performance & Reporting Pension Services
Are you ready for a new and challenging role in finance reporting? Are you able to provide insights in the value drivers of our liability performance? And are you a team player that is always looking for improvement?
Then this role may suit you!
You will be member of our Liability Performance & Reporting team within the Finance department of Nationale-Nederlanden Life. Recently three business line teams were created (Individual Life Services, Pension Services and Pension New Business), combining the reporting activities of the former Delta Lloyd Life and NN Life finance teams. The Pension Services team is responsible for all standardized IFRS and Market Value / SII liability reports and valuation activities for this business line, in an environment that is driven by cost- and process efficiency and system migrations.
Within the role, a key challenge is to support the needed changes given our rapidly changing environment due to for instance the integration of Delta Lloyd and NN businesses, strategic changes in the businesses adjusting our financial reporting processes and implementation of new reporting requirements (like IFRS 17).
In this role you will typically be responsible for:
- Overseeing and supporting all reporting requirements, such as:
- Regular production of IFRS and SII provisions, Movement Analyses, Margin Analysis, Rolling Forecast and other regular reports;
- Improving the control framework;
- Financial Reporting Risk activities, such as data quality checks;
- Providing additional information, for instance at the request of other departments or external parties such as DNB.
- Managing and taking initiatives for changes due to for example the integration of Delta Lloyd and NN processes, introduction of IFRS 17 reporting standards and new developments in the business line.
- Supporting a good relationship with the business and other Finance and Risk departments, both within NN Life and NN Group.
The Liability Performance & Reporting team for Pension Services has 10 high skilled professionals, primarily experienced in the field of (quantitative/actuarial) finance. The team is located in Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
Nationale-Nederlanden is an organization that offers many opportunities. If you come working for us, you will start at the business unit Nationale-Nederlanden Leven.
What we are looking for is:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree preferably in a quantitative area (such as Actuarial Sciences, Econometrics, Mathematics).
- You have good knowledge of actuarial valuation principles and Solvency II and/or deep understanding of IFRS reporting.
- You are familiar with pension products.
- Analytically very strong, combined with good communicative skills.
- You are proactive, creative and always looking for improvement.
In addition, your personal qualities play an important role. Key competences to be successful are collaboration, learning agility and ownership.
We offer you
The appreciation for our people is of course also reflected in our terms of employment, which can for a large part be tailored to your personal wishes. We offer you:
- A working environment that is characterized by an informal and collegial working atmosphere and that provides many opportunities for your personal development.
- The job title is NL Financial reporting, level 3.
- A function scale based on Hay level 16, salary dependent on knowledge and experience.
- This is a function for 36 hours and located in Rotterdam.
More information about our employment conditions can be found here.
Are you the one we need for this position? Apply directly via the button below this vacancy. If you have questions or want more information about the function, please call Ruud de Ruijter (Manager Liability Performance Pension Services, +31655486723). For questions about the application procedure, recruiter Marijke Tamsiran can be reached on telephone number 070-513 1336. More information about our application procedure can be found here.