You will be member of our Liability Performance & Reporting Individual Life Services team within Nationale-Nederlanden Leven. Recently three Life business lines were created within the finance organisation (Individual Life Services, Pension Services and Pension New Business), combining the reporting activities of the former Delta Lloyd Leven and NN Leven finance teams. The Individual Life Services team is responsible for all standardized IFRS and Market Value / SII liability reports and valuation activities for this business line.
Within the role, a key challenge is to support the needed changes given our rapidly changing environment due to for instance the integration of Delta Lloyd and NN businesses, strategic changes in the businesses adjusting our financial reporting processes and implementation of new reporting requirements (like IFRS 17).
In this role you will typically be responsible for:
- Overseeing and supporting all reporting requirements, such as:
- Regular production of IFRS and SII provisions, Movement Analyses, Margin Analysis, Rolling Forecast and other regular reports;
- Improving the control framework;
- Data quality reporting;
- Financial Reporting Risk activities;
- Providing additional information, for instance at the request of other departments or external parties such as DNB.
- Managing and taking initiatives for changes due to for example the integration of Delta Lloyd and NN processes, IFRS 17 and new developments in the business line.
- Supporting a good relationship with the business and other Finance and Risk departments, both within NN Life and NN Group.
What are we looking for:
- You have a University degree preferably in a quantitative area (such as Actuarial Sciences, Econometrics, Mathematics).
- You have good knowledge of actuarial valuation principles and Solvency II and/or deep understanding of IFRS reporting.
- You are familiar with life-insurance products .
- Analytically very strong, combined with good communicative skills.
- You are proactive, creative and always looking for improvement.
In addition, your personal qualities play an important role. Key competences to be successful are collaboration, learning agility and ownership.
The Liability Performance & Reporting Individual Life Services team has 11 high skilled professionals, primarily experienced in the field of (quantitative) finance. The team is located in Rotterdam, Ede and Amsterdam.
Nationale-Nederlanden is an organization that offers many opportunities. If you come working for us, you will start at the business unit Leven.
We offer you
The appreciation for our people is of course also reflected in our terms of employment, which can for a large part be tailored to your personal wishes. We offer you:
- A working environment that is characterized by an informal and collegial working atmosphere and that provides many opportunities for your personal development.
- The job title is NL Financial reporting, level 2, hay level 15.
- A function scale 9, salary dependent on knowledge and experience.
- This is a function for 36 hours and located in Rotterdam.
More information about our employment conditions can be found here.
Are you the one we are looking for this position? Apply directly via the button under this vacancy. If you have questions or want more information about the function, please call Gijs van Hunsel (Manager Liability Performance Individual Life Services, +31623260490). For questions about the application procedure, recruiter Jordi Spijker can be reached on telephone number 06 – 215 875 92.
More information about our application procedure can be found here.