Your main responsibilities
- Report investment results, forecasts to management and internal stakeholders based on your analysis and interpretation of the figures.
- Responsible for Asset Reporting to Insurance Clients according to the International Financial Reporting Standards, and Solvency II standards.
- Assist in promoting business cases on, standardization, and automation of processes
- Proactively participate in rolling out standardization, and automation (i.e. Robotics) initiatives with a team of experienced developers.
- Participate as a finance business partner in different projects
Your experience and skills
- Master / Bachelor in Business Administration
- Solid understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS mainly financial instruments & hedge accounting)
- Preferably work experience in financial services industry and asset management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills required
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Team player with a proactive, can do attitude
- Excellent communicative skills, able to communicate on equal terms/footing with Management, Clients, Auditors and Regulators
- Flexible attitude and mentality
- Stress resistant
Your department and challenge
The department is responsible for the reporting of Financial Instruments owned by NN Insurance companies in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain and Greece. All accounting and reporting activities have to comply with internal (clients, group) and external (supervisor) requirements. In the changing environment the department has to act as a partner in business by being able to analyses and – if required – be able to quickly implement new strategies and / or products.
We offer you
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international finance organization;
- Be part of Financial experts working in one of the leading Insurance companies in the Benelux;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices, flexibility and a great (fun) place to work.
How to apply
Any questions about the application process? Please call Please call Mina Bahaj on +31 (0)6 15 066245..
More information about our application process can be found here.