NN is the number 4 in Belgium in the field of life insurance and belongs to a strong international group. NN Belgium offers financial services that fit your life: building up a nice pension, protection in case of disability and death. We aim for clarity, care and commitment in everything we do. Because what matters to you, matters to us.
The purpose of this position is to assist the financial department of NN Belgium in the delivery of a challenging project, related to PeopleSoft Accounting package implementation. This project is part of an important NN integration Programme significantly impacting the finance. The main objective of this Programme integrate former Delta Lloyd Life and NN Belgium on one common ledger and target operating model.
Joining the NN financial department will offer you participating in complex and highly-impacting projects for the depart-ment itself and for the company as a whole. You will also take part and be an active player in the designing of what the future financial department will be made of.
- formulate and consolidate the various finance business requirements
- analyze, elaborate and gather the various data requirements by collaborating with the company’s other im-pacted departments (mainly Operations, Risk and IT)
- design the As-Is & To-Be solutions and processes for the Finance Accounting department and evaluate the nec-essary operating model improvements
- build a bridge between Finance and IT in an Agile way
- perform and/or assist in the needed test phases of the PeopleSoft solution along with other financial expert colleagues
- take part in the change management activities within the financial department
- also potentially participate and provide assistance in other ongoing financial projects
- 5-7y experience of work, preferably in the Insurance business Finance Accounting fields
- good Knowledge in insurance industry value chain & business processes
- previous experience on a Financial Accounting project
- experience with formulation of business requirements and processes definition
- previous involvement in transformation projects
- advanced in work with Excel-PowerPoint-Visio
- excellent English written and spoken
- Pragmantic and analtytical
- Stress resistant, flexible and able to respect the deadlines
- Proactive and not afraid to take ownership
- Problem solver
- A teamplayer and like to share your knowledge
The location of employment for this role is Fonsnylaan 38, 1060 Brussels.
We especially welcome colleagues who invest in making a positive impact on the life of other people: self-confident, considerate and authentic. Colleagues whose actions reflect who they are and what they stand for. We want to be a company where you can make a difference. With an open culture and a flat organisational structure. We operate in a way that allows everyone to propose good ideas, no matter what their role or level of experience. Ownership and entrepreneurship are critical here.
We want you to work with us to help shape our company and our company culture. We want you to grow in your job and your career. And we encourage you to come and discover a work environment that is completely focused on the future.