Are you the finance professional that helps us with excellent Branch reporting and the smooth implementation of a new general ledger?
You contribute to the preparation of the accounting and reporting process in particular for NNIP Branches. Furthermore you will play an important role in the implementation of the new general ledger and its modules.
You are responsible amongst others for:
- Creating a robust balance sheet dossier for Branches, with clear descriptions of all items, supporting documentation and including for example debtors and creditors maturity analysis;
- Delivering and pro-actively participating in the project that is focused on the implementation of the new NNIP General Ledger system in The Hague. Having a clear view on the chart of accounts, cost centers, product codes, client codes, mapping towards Group systems, et cetera;
- Execute accounting activities, including file processing and booking reconciliation. Contribute to the month-end closing, and import and control transactions in the ledgers, handling all aspects of the administrative process;
- Signaling and reporting bottlenecks in processes, policies and procedures and contributes to suggestions for solutions.
Meet your team
You will be part of a team of 16 professionals in both accounting and reporting. Following the updated strategy announced by the Board of NN Investment Partners, Finance is now at the beginning of the transition process to be able to meet the strategic goals.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
For this vacancy we are looking for someone with at least:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial reporting;
- Understanding of asset management industry;
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting systems;
- Strong focus on optimization and teambuilding;
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to contribute to the implementation of a new general ledger
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- Internally this job is plotted in job category: Financial Reporting 1
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Femke Zeeman via +31 651509766.
More information about our application process can be found here.