NN is the number 4 in Belgium in the field of life insurance and belongs to a strong international group. NN Belgium offers financial services that fit your life: building up a nice pension, protection in case of disability and death. We aim for clarity, care and commitment in everything we do. Because what matters to you, matters to us.
As Coordinator of NN’s financial assets team,
- optimize and integrate the activities in the context of NN Belgium’s acquisition of Delta Lloyd Life
- prepare and coordinate month end, quarterly and year end closing processes in connection with the other departments
- analyze, optimize and document internal control processes relating to the administration and accounting of our financial assets
- build a bridge with the Insurance accounting and reporting activities within the Finance Accounting department
- deliver (ad hoc) analysis/reporting
- take active role in several accounting and reporting optimization projects in the Finance Accounting department
- Participate in the development of new tooling and processes related to unit linked products.
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing department in order to improve customer information.
- a Bachelor or Master degree (Finance / Economy/Accounting)
- 5-7y experience of work, preferably in the Investments field
- (Insurance) accounting knowledge
- excellent knowledge of MS Office
- a good command of Dutch or French, with good understanding skills of the other language and passive knowledge of English.
- experienced in the insurance sector, this is an asset
- a good communicator
- an entrepreneur