Actuarial Finance Consultant
Are you able to discover trends in our data? Do you contribute to determining the correct valuations principles for our financial reports? Then read on.
In your job you will analyse which trends can be found in our insurance technical data and / or data available from the market. You translate these trends together with colleagues into assumptions for our financial reports. These assumptions relate to economic variables, but also to variables that are important for insurance, such as various lapse rates.
You are responsible for:
- You provide insights on quantitative developments with periodic and ad-hoc reports / presentations / analyses;
- You determine assumptions;
- You contribute to setting up and implementing a stable production and control framework around assumptions setting within the Finance organization;
- You present your findings and substantiation.
Meet your team
Besides a challenging job, you also want to know with whom you will be working with. You will be part of team of enthusiastic people that do their utmost to make NN an organisation that is ready for the future. You can make the difference in this with your analytical skills.
We are a small team that closely works together, with each other and with relevant experts from the entire NN organisation. Our team is jointly responsible for monitoring the financial sustainability of our business model and initiating necessary changes. We make complex issues simple to come to the right conclusions together. The work is challenging in terms of content, we like dealing with uncertainties and thinking in solutions.
NN is an organisation that offers many opportunities. If you come working with us, you will start in the business unit NN Life.
What are we looking for?
- You have a university degree and you have graduated in Econometrics or Actuarial science.
- Analytically you are very strong, you know how to find correlations between elements that are not obviously linked together;
- Communicative skills, you know how to communicate complex matters in a simple way, so that everyone understands. You can communicate with senior stakeholders and management;
- You are proactive;
- You are eager to learn;
- Experience with the R program is a plus;
- You master the English language.
Your personal qualities play a decisive role in this function.
We offer you
- The appreciation for our people is of course also reflected in our terms of employment, which can for a large part be tailored to your personal wishes. We offer you:
- A working environment that is characterized by an informal working atmosphere and collegiality. An environment that offers plenty of opportunities for your development. This is a function for 36 hours, based in Rotterdam.
- A function in scale 11, dependent on your knowledge and experience.
- Strategy & Corporate Affairs, level 2. Haylevel 17
- Annual contract
More information about our employment conditions can be found here.
Apply for this job?
Are you the one we are looking for in this position? Apply directly via the button under this vacancy. If you have questions or want more information about the function, please call Nathalie Feiken (Senior Consultant, 06-15063949). For questions about the application procedure, recruiter Jordi Spijker can be reached on telephone number 06-215 857 92. More information about our application procedure can be found here.