NN is a life insurance company with great aims in Belgium. We protect what our customers hold most dear: their family and those close to them. We believe that insurance is a very personal matter and by keeping things personal, our goal is to make all the difference.
With 1.4 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group.
Which is why we extend a warm welcome to NN to all potential new employees looking to make a positive impact on the lives of every one of our unique customers!
Are you the Finance Risk Officer we can count on?
As Finance Risk Officer In the financial department of NN Belgium, you will be responsible for integration and assistance in completing the challenging IFRS 17 project and in building up the new reporting process.
This project is part of a major NN Group program that has a significant impact on the Finance and Risk departments in each country where NN Insurance is represented. The main objective of this Program is to meet the new implementation dates of the IFRS standards, thanks to the implementation of a brand new end-to-end group solution that improves the quality and efficiency of the IFRS reporting processes.
By joining NN's finance department, you will have the opportunity to participate in complex projects with a huge impact on the department itself and on society as a whole. What's more, you will also participate as an active player in designing the elements that will make up the future financial department.
What is your role as a Finance Risk Officer?
As Finance Risk officer in the NN financial department, you will participate in the design of the As-Is & To-Be closing and reporting processes translated from the new IFRS legislation and you will evaluate the necessary efficiency improvements. You also are responsible for building a bridge between Finance and Risk, thanks to the analysis of the IFRS figures.
- You will carry out the necessary testing phases of the IFRS 17 solution and/or assist with this, together with other financial expert colleagues.
- You will participate in the change management activities within the finance department.
- Ongoing financial projects will benefit from your assistance.
- As an active player you will participate in the design of the elements that will make up the future of the financial department.
Which competencies are we looking for?
At NN everything revolves around authenticity and stimulating the uniqueness of our employees. So you are unique with your actuarial knowledge and between 3 to 7 years of work experience, preferably in the Finance/Risk domains of the insurance sector. You also have previous experience with IFRS or Solvency II.
- Good knowledge of the value chain & business processes in the insurance sector is important for the job.
- You have understanding of actuarial processes and outputs.
- You can to connect finance and risk problematics.
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of English, French or Dutch will be necessary to execute your daily requirements.
- As a team player you possess the willingness to share knowledge and motivate people.
Working for the most personal employer. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed. People willing to give the best of themselves for our customers. People with fresh ideas and the kind of drive that enables them to take initiative. And people who are on board with our values. But, especially, we need people with a unique personality that really makes a difference. Above all: be yourself. That’s what we value and appreciate at NN!
- We will give you an attractive salary, supplemented by a range of fringe benefits, such as group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-cheques, 20 days’ holiday, 12 extra days off.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and further develop your unique talents, so that you will continue to build your career. There’s a whole range of things available for you: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN, we know just how important relaxation is! Which is why we aim to achieve a good work-life balance. Working from home, flexible hours and a fitness space with group lessons are just some of the things that will make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought about providing an enjoyable, totally innovative working environment, where you feel at home, situated in the bustling city that is Brussels, literally next door to Brussels South railway station.
Are you convinced you want to join NN?
Would you like to start working for NN after reading this vacancy? Are you the Finance Risk Officer we are looking for? Apply now and send us your CV and motivation letter by using this button.