Finance Quant / Reporting Actuary
NN Re is the reinsurance and hedging company of NN Group. Within NN Group, we are a relatively small organization with around 60 people from more than 15 different countries. In NN Re you get exposure to innovative balance sheet solutions, will work in a team of experts and interact with business partners around the world.
We help our customers optimize their risk profile, capital consumption and P&L volatility. Besides that, we manage various hedging books related to investment guarantees underwritten throughout NN Group.
The Capital Management and Actuarial Function department is responsible for actuarial modelling, best estimate assumption setting, IFRS17 and Solvency 2 reporting, balance sheet planning and ALM, The department also supports the Actuarial Function Holder and business initiatives.
In this job you will work on the following activities:
- Own Fund and SCR forecasting and scenario analysis
- Maintenance and development of cash-flow & valuation models
- Review and setting of best estimate assumptions
- Capital allocation and optimization projects
- Perform ALM/SAA studies
- Quarterly actuarial and Solvency 2 reporting activities
- Develop IFRS17 solutions
- A mentality to get things done
- Creating solutions and working to achieve team objectives within deadlines
- Good communication, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and a good feeling for the big picture
At NN, we help people care for what matters most to them. We want to be an industry leader, known for our customer engagement, talented people, and contribution to society.
We care about you
Care is a core value. Just as you as our Finance Quant / Reporting Actuary indirectly care for our customers, we also take care of you. We offer great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits.
Due to the coronavirus, most of the NN colleagues work from home. At the moment it is unclear when we can return to the office. The official location for this position is The Hague.
Commit to NN
If you meet above profile and would like to join us then you are invited to upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job? Then please contact Wieger Postma (dept manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org Questions about the application process? Please contact Marijke Tamsiran via +31(0)6 21 36 95 58.