Finance DevOps coordination manager
The Process Management & Innovation team will support the FSC departments towards the efficiency goals of the FSC by focusing on process automation & innovation, process management & improvement, coordinating the implementation of Operational Excellence and coordinating the continuous improvement of the DevOps way of working in cooperation with the DevOps manager in the Value Streams
Your impact as a Finance DevOps Coordination manager:
You are responsible for implementing the Agile DevOps roll-out in FSC together with the Finance DevOps managers in the Value Streams and the CIO managers. You bring severe knowledge about IT aspects related to NN IT strategy (CI/CD, Cloud, Data, AI, ML, API, et cetera). Stakeholder management in- and outside the Finance Service Centre is an important part of the job. You report to the to manager Project Management & Innovation and are a counterpart for every Finance DevOps manager in the Value Streams on Agile related matters. As our new Finance DevOps Coordination manager you create a vibrant Finance DevOps guild and community that fosters knowledge sharing and promotes continuous learning. You ensure absorption and adoption of new technologies and methodologies bij co-development of T-shape profiles of DevOps and assess the DevOps teams in progress and conformance to the agreed upon roadmap.
- Enabling the continuously increase in velocity of product teams to become better, faster and cheaper.
- A reduction in lead time and shortened deadlines of services provided by the FSC by increasing the speed and reliability of DevOps teams in delivery of new functionalities and supporting existing functionalities.
- Contribution to the overall ambition of the FSC to reduce direct costs
- A steady and sustainable growth in customer satisfaction
- Operational excellence awareness embedded within the activities performed by the FSC
- Improved employee engagement by creating an engaging place to work where people get the chance to encounter all aspects of finance
We also care about you
Just as you as our Finance DevOps coordination manager indirectly care for our customers, we also take care of you. With great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment, you will have good reason to find going to work every day a pleasure. For your career development, we facilitate:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Center.
- Industry-specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border).
- In-house training and personal skills training.
Whatever we do, we do together in an environment full of freedom where your personality, talents and ideas count. For example, collaborating with another team is quite the norm and regularly leads to better outcomes. We have no thresholds within NN; everyone is readily accessible and willing to help each other.
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
Whatever your supporting role within the business, you offer your honest opinion and enthusiastic approach to all you do. Your customer-oriented attitude helps to encourage your colleagues. Together with NN, you help the whole world through various CSR projects. Active in 18 countries with over 17 million customers, you understand our work must be faultless. We must continuously innovate and invest in an agile business model. Thanks to your professionalism we earn the trust of our customers within all our subsidiaries, and there are quite a few: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. We are also working towards implementing Choose your own Device. You will receive your holiday allowance and year-end bonus with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you.
As a Finance DevOps coordination manager, you will work from our beautiful office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12. The beach is just around the corner, and we have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café. What more could you want?
Critical skills of Finance DevOps Coordination manager
- Strong stakeholder management skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills and present yourself as approachable, open minded, an excellent communicator (Dutch and English) and you are sensitive to your environment..
- Able to work on own initiative, you are proactive and capable to independently take charge of your responsibilities but you also align naturally
- Possess a master degree in Finance, (Business &) IT Management or Computer Science.
- IT Professional with a Finance background and are inspired by IT related trends that will influence the future Finance landscape.
- Recognized as an authority in the area of DevOps and have a proven track record of effectively coping with and managing change towards DevOps implementation.
- Experience with cloud migrations and opportunities for Finance.
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organisation where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job or application process? Then please call Senior Recruiter, Ralph Roels, via +31 (0) 655348378.