Finance Business Controller
The NN Re Finance dept. facilitates the IFRS accounting, regulatory disclosures, management reporting, insurance administration and payment processes.
We are looking for a business controller to join the Finance dept. with the following 4 key responsibilities.This position is a project position running till end of 2021
- Support the implementation of IFRS17 accounting standards
- Asset, liquidity and contract performance reporting
- Process automation
- Manage the data quality and financial reporting risk framework
Meet your team
NN Re is the reinsurance and hedging company of NN Group.
Within NN Group, NN Re is a relatively small organization with around 60 people from more than 15 different countries. It offers the best of both worlds, exposure to large and complex balance sheet solutions, but with a start-up company setting with a team of experts.
We offer intra-group reinsurance solutions to optimize the risk profile, capital consumption and P&L management of NN Group’s insurance companies. Besides that we manage various hedging books related to investment guarantees underwritten throughout NN Group. Enabling Solvency II optimization across NN Group using reinsurance is one of the main focuses of NN Re.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for NN Group.
- Insurance accounting knowledge
- Experience with Excel, SQL, R, or VBA
- Spoken and written English
- A mentality to get things done.
- Creating solutions and working to achieve team objectives within deadlines
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and a good feeling for the big picture
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- An international working environment
- A performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A competitive remuneration package for a 40-hour working week and good training and education opportunities
- Job level 15 (Hay scale)
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Mina Bahaj on 06 15 06 62 45.
More information about our application process can be found here.