The Modelling Services team is part of the Finance Transformation department at NN Life. We are responsible for developing and maintaining models that are used within NN Life. These include risk models, cash flow models, asset models and several supporting models. Besides this, we also work on special projects involving modelling expertise like process improvements.
Your main responsibilities:
- Model development, testing and implementation in RiskAgility FM, R and VBA.
- Process improvements/automation of regular processes.
- Implementation of IFRS 17 requirements
- Explain your analysis in plain language to senior management and actively provide advice.
- Train and coach other members of the team.
Your experience and skills:
- University degree in Econometrics, Financial Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Familiarity with financial products and techniques to model them. Preferably experience with modelling life insurance products.
- Passion for programming; proven ability to write well-structured code in an object oriented programming language (we use RiskAgility FM)
- Analytical skill set.
- A team player that can operate as an independent professional, is self-sufficient in prioritizing and doesn’t need guidance in the day to day business.
- Attention to detail
- Deliver high quality products
- Practical down-to-earth business approach
- Alignment with NN core values: Care, Clear and Commit.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Rotterdam.
- IT Generic
- Jobgrade 9/10/11, depending on experience and seniority.
- A one- year contract.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please contact Aditi Parekh: Aditi.firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Jordi Spijker on 06-215 875 92.
More information about our application process can be found here.