NN Belgium offers financial services that fit for your life: building up a nice pension and protection in case of disability and death. Our strategy is to be personal, relevant and digital for its customers. This requires an IT landscape that makes this possible. We are looking for an Enterprise architect that will make this happen.
You will surprise us with your proven record in building/guiding a future proof, reliable and innovative landscape for a middle sized insurance company. As a high performing individual, you have significant experience in software technologies and cloud enabled infrastructures. Based on our strategy you are able to present a clear vision on our future IT landscape. A legacy landscape will not hold you back and challenges you to present smart solutions to guide us towards a more sustainable landscape. The agile way of working in combination with DevOps responsibilities are common for you. You know what it takes to transform the landscape according to Agile in a step by step approach. Furthermore you are responsible for the stakeholder management throughout the organization.
- As an enterprise architect you report to the CIO and you are part of the leadership team within IT. The IT team is known for their scaled agile delivery.
- You will work close together with other Enterprise architects of NN-Group to align the IT landscape across units
As an Enterprise Architect you have
- minimal 10 years of experience within insurance; preferably you started as a developer and find your way towards architecture so you understand an IT landscape and how to change step by step.
- a Master of Science degree in Information Systems, related degree; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- a strong proactive personality with strong communication skills to build a relation with fellow NN IT managers and business around the different fields.
- a proven record in building and giving direction for a future proof, reliable and landscape for a medium sized organization.
- a proven record in guiding Agile teams in a Safe environment. Experienced with an agile delivery organization.
- knowledge of infrastructure (hardware, database, application servers etc.) and cloud providers e.g. AWS, AZURE.
- good command of spoken and written French or Dutch and English
- leadership experience is a pro. - strong desire to drive lean processes with a focus on automation of IT
- excellent organizational, analytical, written and oral communications skills
We especially welcome colleagues who invest in making a positive impact on the life of other people: selfconfident, considerate and authentic. Colleagues whose actions reflect who they are and what they stand for. We want to be a company where you can make a difference. With an open culture and a flat organisational structure. We operate in a way that allows everyone to propose good ideas, no matter what their role or level of experience. Ownership and entrepreneurship are critical here.
We want you to work with us to help shape our company and our company culture. We want you to grow in your job and your career. And we encourage you to come and discover a work environment that is completely focused on the future.