Enterprise Architect | NN Belgium | Brussels-Midi
NN is a life insurance provider with big ambitions in Belgium. We protect what is most important for our clients: their families. We see this as a deeply personal issue, and want to stand out in that way.
With 1.4 million unique clients, 600 happy staff and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, we form part of a strong international group.
So potential colleagues who want to have a positive impact on the lives of each of our unique clients are particularly welcome at NN!
What impact do you have as enterprise architect at NN?
As a content specialist with a strong IT profile, you translate the needs of the organisation into technical solutions. With your expertise as an architect you form the framework for the futureproofed transformation of our IT landscape.
Our strategy of being personal, relevant and digital for our clients requires a progressive IT landscape. As enterprise architect you ensure that we make the right technical investments to achieve these ambitious targets. We are not looking for a process philosopher, but rather a strategic thinker with great technical insight who does not just think about what should happen, but also know how it should happen. With your all-round background in Application and Solution Architecture you are a content expert who resolutely dives into the technical depths.
- As enterprise Architect you report to the CIO and belong to the IT leadership team. Your role is a mix of NN-wide and domain-specific architecture, proactive stakeholder management and driving change and innovation.
- Taking our strategy as a starting point, you think up and create sustainable and futureproofed architectures for the business and dream up smart solutions for legacy problems and the like.
- As an all-round specialist you work closely with your international colleagues to harmonise the IT landscape across the whole organisation. Here you take account of the potential offered by new technologies, but also with sector-specific aspects such as architectural principles, legislation and security requirements which apply in the world of insurance.
Who is our ideal candidate for the role of enterprise architect?
You are a senior professional with at least 10 years demonstrable experience in constructing and supervising a future-proofed architectural landscape for medium sized organisations in the insurance sector. Preferably, you started out as a developer and evolved into architecture so that your knowledge comes from insight into the entire IT landscape and so that you know how this has to be changed step by step. You have a masters degree in IT or a related discipline, or you can show a equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- You have good English skills, both spoken and written. You can also express yourself fluently in Dutch or French, with a good knowledge of the other language.
- Proven track record in supervising Agile DevOps teams in a SAFe environment. Experience with an Agile-based organisation.
- Knowledge of infrastructure (hardware, databases, applications, etc.) and cloud providers such as AWS and AZURE.
- Outstanding proactive, organisational and analytical skills. Strong communication and social skills, both speaking and writing.
What can NN offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you, authentic and committed, who want to give the best of themselves for our clients, with fresh ideas and a drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and obvious. But above all, people with a unique personality that makes them stand out. So knowing yourself is key. We value that at NN! How?
- From us you can expect an attractive salary, supplemented with benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance, luncheon vouchers and ecocheques, 20 days annual leave and 12 compensation days.
- You get the chance to discover and develop your unique talents to help you move your career forward. The offer is broad: customised training pathways, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning, …
- At NN we know how important relaxation is! That’s why we aim for a good balance between work and private life. Working from home, flexible hours and a fitness space with group classes make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creativity another nudge, we also provide a smart, fully modernised working environment where you can feel at home, located in lively Brussels, literally right beside Brussels-Midi station.
Want to apply?
Do you have the innovation skills to make today’s IT landscape ready for the insurance world of tomorrow? Apply now and send us your CV and covering letter via the button.