The department Enterprise Architecture is responsible for the evolving NN Group IT design. Together with the Business Unit architects, Enterprise Architecture helps with directing and realizing the IT Strategy. Enterprise Architecture analyses the market and IT trends, maps this to the NN business strategy, and based on this defines the IT Strategy. In order to realize this strategy Enterprise Architecture defines hypotheses and roadmaps for the constant evolution and transformation of IT at NN.
The Enterprise Architect defines the high level architecture in alignment with platform and domain architects and other stakeholders. The Enterprise Architect acts as a trusted advisor and as a consultant, and is in this role responsible for the architecture roadmap over the defined time horizons.
Your main responsibilities:
- Execute architecture assessments at different levels of detail;
- Define high performing target architectures that best fits our technology and business ambitions;
- Define technical architectures for security, infrastructure and applications;
- This position will directly contribute to the overall global enterprise cloud architecture and lead the security vision and strategy around cloud based applications, across all service models, (including Infrastructure, Platform, and Software as a Service (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS);
- Define architecture roadmaps for various time horizons;
- Provide guidance to the NN architecture community with regard to the development and use of the various security capabilities.
Your experience and skills:
- Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computational Science, Electronic Engineering or a similar field;
- At least 10 years of experience in IT;
- At least 5 years of experience in architecting, designing, implementing or assessing IT architectures and applications at different levels;
- Experience in the financial industry;
- Experience with infrastructure architecture and technical architecture of applications;
- Experience with enterprise security architectures on topics like Identity & Access Management, Fraud prevention, security information and event management or security operations;
- Knowledge of OAuth, SAML and JWT;
- To be creative and energetic with a strong interest in and understanding of leading edge technologies;
- The ability to assess the potential impact of emerging technologies;
- To have a good understanding of main architectural concepts;
- Knowledge of Archimate;
- Experience in continuous integration/ continuous delivery and agile methodology and tools;
- Knowledge of modern software architecture and design patterns such as microservices, message driven systems, event driven systems and nosql databases;
- Knowledge of containerization and virtualization;
- Knowledge of test automation;
- Understanding of TDD (test driven development) & BDD (behaviour driven development);
- The successful candidate possesses the excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with other stakeholders across the business, ranging from engineering to architects and C-level management, to identify opportunities and risks and develop and deliver solutions that support business strategies and protect NN’s IT globally.
Your team and challenge:
You will be part of the Enterprise Architecture team of CIO. However in your day to day work you will be work in the security teams and projects of NN. NN-Group is moving to the cloud and is modernizing the application landscape in line with this.
You are responsible for defining Enterprise Architecture and detailing the IT Strategy. Focus is on platform architectures with a special focus on Security. And you are responsible for creating and maintaining NN-Group Platform roadmaps.
We offer you:
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere and collegiality;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself, craftsmanship and development are our top priority;
- The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client and with an eye for society together;
- Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
- This is a feature in scale 13 for 36-40 hours and the location is The Hague.
Would you like to comment on this job? Then apply directly via the button under this vacancy.
Do you have questions or would you like more information about the function, call John van Iersel, telephone
010 513 44 88, or email@example.com. Questions about the application process? Call Sr. Recruiter, Hugo van Zelm van Eldik at telephone 010 513 80 67, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: only applications with CV and motivation letter will be taken in to consideration.
An assessment can be part of the application.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated