The department Enterprise Architecture is responsible for the evolving NN Group IT design. Together with the Business Unit architects, Enterprise Architecture helps with directing and realizing the IT Strategy. Enterprise Architecture analyses the market and IT trends, maps this to the NN business strategy, and based on this defines the IT Strategy. In order to realize this strategy Enterprise Architecture defines hypotheses and roadmaps for the constant evolution and transformation of IT at NN.
The Enterprise Architect defines the high level architecture in alignment with platform and domain architects and other stakeholders. The Enterprise Architect acts as a trusted advisor and as a consultant and is in this role responsible for the architecture roadmap over the defined time horizons.
Your main responsibilities:
- Execute architecture assessments at different levels of detail;
- Define high performing target architectures that best fits our technology and business ambitions;
- Develop, maintain and supervise the implementation of domain architectures for Head Office with focus on Finance and Risk;
- This position will directly contribute to the overall global enterprise cloud architecture and strategy around cloud based applications, across all service models (including Infrastructure, Platform, and Software as a Service (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS);
- Define architecture roadmaps for various time horizons;
- Manage the application roadmaps by working closely with Business Units and Head Office;
- Delivery – Complete architecture assessments across projects;
- Communicate the domain architectures all involved, obtain approval for the document and manage change governance;
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with all parties involved;
- Functionally lead a team of architects to realise agreed products.
Your experience and skills:
- Master´s degree in Business Administration or a similar field;
- At least 10 years of experience in IT;
- At least 5 years of experience in architecting, designing, implementing or assessing IT architectures and applications at different levels;
- Experience in the financial industry and insurance and asset management in particular;
- Experience with enterprise architecture for finance and risk;
- Experience with Solvency II and IFRS;
- Experience as Business Analyst and Business Consultant;
- Experience with application portfolio management;
- To have a good understanding of main architectural concepts;
- The ability to assess the potential impact of emerging technologies;
- Knowledge of Archimate;
- Experience in continuous integration/ continuous delivery and agile methodology and tools;
- Knowledge of modern software architecture and design patterns such as microservices, message driven systems, event driven systems and nosql databases;
- Knowledge of containerization and virtualization;
- Knowledge of test automation;
- Understanding of TDD (test driven development) & BDD (behaviour driven development);
- The successful candidate possesses the excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with other stakeholders across the business to identify opportunities and risks and develop and deliver solutions that support business strategies and protect NN’s IT globally.
Your team and challenge:
You will be part of the Enterprise Architecture team of CIO. However in your day to day work you will be work in the security teams and projects of NN. NN-Group is moving to the cloud and is modernizing the application landscape in line with this.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the NN-Group target domain architectures roadmaps for all head office related domain architectures.
We offer you:
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere and collegiality;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself, craftsmanship and development are our top priority;
- The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client and with an eye for society together;
- Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices;
- This is a feature in scale 12 for 36-40 hours and the location is The Hague.
Would you like to comment on this job? Then apply directly via the button under this vacancy.
Do you have questions or would you like more information about the function, call John van Iersel, telephone
010 513 4488, or John.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the application process? Call Sr. recruiter Hugo van Zelm van Eldik, telephone 070 513 80 67, or email@example.com
Warning: only applications with CV and motivation letter will be taken in to consideration.
An assessment can be part of the application.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated