Employer Branding & Employee Value Proposition
You will be part of the Human Capital Development team, which is part of the NN Group HR Headoffice.
The centre is responsible for the development of tools , guidelines and specific solutions for the following key areas:
- Leadership Branding & Learning ;
- Talent Management and Strategic Workforce Management;
- Traineeship (programme development and trainee management);
- Employer Branding/Employee Value Proposition (EVP) & Communication;
- Diversity & Engagement;
- Performance Management.
The Human Capital Development team works in close collaboration with various NN businesses through virtual teams. This setup is geared to letting staff around the world collaborate in fields of expertise regardless of time and place, according to the agile principle.
- Courage: stepping up to address difficult issues, say what needs to be said and initiate real change
- Collaborates: building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Nimble learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
- Ensures accountability: holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
Responsibility of Role
- Develop Global Branding/EVP guidelines and toolkits
- Translation & localization for International
- Co-develop Recruitment Marketing Strategy in those markets we are actively recruiting
- Content marketing: online/social presence
- Advise and oversee how we communicate the employment brand through external channels
- Embed global employer brand framework for talent groups in HR touch points across the business, geographies and markets together with other experts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, master’s degree preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in designing and delivering programs on a global and international level
- Seasoned expertise in HR marketing, understanding how HR Vision needs to connect with the company’s purpose and strategy and how to connect it via strong storyline.
- Strong outside in perspective, having strong passion and curiosity about what is happening externally
- Understanding the labor markets elements, curious about diversity and inclusion
- Stakeholder management,
- Entrepreneurship and business driven,
- Innovation/out of the box thinking is a plus
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 11,12 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com , of +31 6 82 999 606 .