Employee Financial Accounting
Do you want to be our new Financial Accounting employee? Operational efficiency is a constant preoccupation, to enable delivering high value added services to our customers in the most efficient way. Next to a diverse range of internal customers, Financial Accounting prepares the consolidated quarterly Interim Accounts and the consolidated Annual Accounts of NN Group for external publication. The team executes, develops and maintains the NN Group consolidating and reporting system (GAUDI).
The Financial Accounting team is responsible for:
- ensuring that all actual (IFRS) monthly and quarterly financial data is timely, accurately and completely available at the consolidated level of NN Group for all internal customers.
- the preparation and publication of NN Group’s quarterly interim accounts.
- the content and the preparation of the Annual Accounts, part of NN Group’s Annual Report.
- the execution, development and maintenance of NN Group’s consolidation and reporting system.
Meet your team
At Financial Accounting, part of Group Finance and Reporting of NN Group, we are committed to deliver accurate and timely financial information to our customers and support them in internal and external financial reporting based on IFRS. NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group. Financial Accounting & Reporting (FA&R) of NN Group Finance is responsible for the Group consolidation and the Group consolidated external financial reporting of NN Group, both under IFRS and Solvency 2.
- minimum HBO level Finance education
- minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the field of IFRS accounting/reporting and/or (external) audit
- experience with reporting processes and reporting tooling
- good analytical and communication skills
- fluent in Dutch and English
- IFRS accounting skills
- customer focus
- analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- Witness executive decision making from the inside
- Challenging stakeholder management
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
- Salary, depending on knowledge and experience
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Ralph Roels Recruiter on 06-55 34 83 78.
More information about our application process can be found here.