NN is looking for an Employee Communication and Engagement Manager to help communicate important internal topics such as company strategy, mission, vision and values to our employees. We are looking for a creative, intellectually curious self-starter who is eager to work within a rapidly growing and changing environment.
As an Employee communication and Engagement Manager, you will be part of a team that creates the strategy for and manages employee communications across NN Belgium. It is our job to help employees feel connected to the company and their colleagues in a way that motivates them to perform their job to the best of their abilities and encourages them to strive to reach their maximum potential. Our team is responsible for Marketing & Communication.
- Create content: writing and producing feature stories for delivery on our intranet and other employee communications platforms
- Lead the Employee experience for our Brussels office with the mission of creating opportunities for a better employee interaction and enrichment
- Coordinate employee events
- Lead and participate in internal campaign design and execution in support of strategic initiatives
- Contribute to recruiting campaigns and alumni outreach
- Help design new ways of recognizing employees and celebrating expertise, and embedding those new rituals into NN’s culture
- Collaborate with colleagues across communications, marketing, HR and other groups to deliver integrated approach to supporting strategic objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications design or journalism, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A solid, demonstrable experience in employee communications for a global firm
- Superior writing and editing skills, and a strong editorial voice
- A Solid understanding of communications strategy for global and local audiences
- A talent for articulating complex topics in a compelling way through a variety of media
- The ability effectively collaborate with employees at all levels, including analysts, business development, support function professionals, designers, developers, marketers, and press officers to ensure communications assets are comprehensive and easily consumable
- able to combine strong writing, message development skills, and creativity with strong organizational skills
- enthusiastic, stress-resistant and have a good dose of assertiveness
- independent in taking up and fulfilling tasks
- structured, well-organized and you work methodically.
- able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
The location of employment for this role is Fonsnylaan 38, 1060 Brussels.
We especially welcome colleagues who invest in making a positive impact on the life of other people: self-confident, considerate and authentic. Colleagues whose actions reflect who they are and what they stand for. We want to be a company where you can make a difference. With an open culture and a flat organisational structure. We operate in a way that allows everyone to propose good ideas, no matter what their role or level of experience. Ownership and entrepreneurship are critical here.
We want you to work with us to help shape our company and our company culture. We want you to grow in your job and your career. And we encourage you to come and discover a work environment that is completely focused on the future.