We are looking for an experienced Editor in Chief to lead and curate all aspects of content and thought leadership produced across the various areas of our business. The scope will go from the writing of in-depth and background publications related to financial markets and investment management to the development of sophisticated thought leadership content on specific topics at the cutting edge of the industry. This with a focus on usefulness and engagement based on content and communication towards end clients.
- Deliver investment content by acting as a single point of contact to curate and promote visibility of our thought leadership via multiple owned distribution channels across markets
- A leader in creating, editing, and maintaining content
- Monitor the uniformity and consistency of the NNIP vision and related topics in various texts / publications to various clients
- Ensure alignment of content with business goals
- Develop and implement a distinctive overall NNIP house style and tone
- Adapt publications for various audiences
- Proposing ideas and contributing to the further development of publications and expressions
- Identify and analyze the developments in financial markets
- Lead a small, high caliber team of investment content writing professionals
Meet your team
The main responsibility of the Investment Content Management team is to disclose, make available, deliver information and support to internal and external clients. The information and support regards investment content at allocation and product level. The team’s mission is to increase the visibility of NNIP as a highly professional, skilled and credible party by optimal and timely service to clients directly and indirectly. The service is always related to investment information.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
Most important job requirements:
- Higher educational level
- 10 plus years’ experience in financial writing or journalism
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A keen interest in financial markets
- Familiarity with social networks is an advantage
- Ability to distinctively frame content towards specific client segments
- Critical acumen to assess the quality of specific content vs stated objectives and/or audiences
- Professional expertise, market focus,
- Financial industry acumen
- Focus on detail
- Literacy skills
- Team player
- As a Editor in Chief your personal qualities will play a decisive role
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- Internally this position is plotted in job category: Managing Expert 3
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Titia in ‘t Veld on +31 (0)70 513 37 64 .
More information about our application process can be found here.