Digital Business Process Management
Are you the Finance minded & tech savvy critical friend of NN Group's Finance & Reporting? Then we need you to help these teams in increasing efficiency, improving processes and getting more digital. Come join our small diverse team of process automation experts and make the difference!
At NN Group Finance, the Centre of Excellence (CoE) is discovering & implementing innovative ways to increase efficiency and optimize business processes. You act as a product owner for a small team and are responsible, amongst others for:
- Analysis & optimization of processes
- Making smart use of intelligent automation (like robotic process automation).
- Prioritization of multiple improvement initiatives
- Advice, coordination and stakeholder management.
Since Q4 2016, NN Group Finance is implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as one of the new developments and innovations in its processes. Goals of this initiative are increasing the speed and quality of our processes, lowering costs and raising the joy factor in people's jobs. We do not limit ourselves to just Finance, we also service NN’s business units and NN’s other functional units.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group.
The most important job requirements:
- Relevant Master's Degree in Finance or Business Information Management.
- Natural tendency to be an entrepreneur, be a self-starter, be a critical thinker and to challenge the status quo.
- Eager to work with, and curious for different cultures
- Understanding of the finance function at a (large) insurance company.
As a Digital Business Process Management your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The possibility to be part of the team which is really changing the way we do finance at NN Group and where it is your responsibility to bring change and to learn.
- A cool, responsible and dynamic team, with different backgrounds, cultures and qualities and with a great spirit to get things done.
- Flexible working hours to make sure you align with your stakeholders, but it enables you also to enjoy the valuable fun things outside the office.
- The job is for 36 working hours and the location is The Hague (HP)
- A position in job grade 9
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org , of +31 6 82 999 606.
Third party applications are not accepted.
More information about our application process can be found here.