Your impact as a DevOps Senior Oracle DBA Engineer.
The role of Cloud DevOps Engineer is a blend of architecture, automation, security, development, operations and administration. It is a hands-on technical position in a fast-paced atmosphere. The ideal candidate strives to solve traditional operational problems through automation and software. In addition, the candidate must uphold a high standard of excellence, have a strong customer focus and be capable of technical deep-dives into code, cloud services and configurations, databases, load balancers, network, operating systems, and storage.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Set-up of the Oracle DB on Azure according to NN Security & Compliance requirements
- Automate everything (e.g. security, infra provisioning);
- Migration of the current solution from AWS to Azure – Kubernetes / Container solution
- Installation and deployment Aptitude applications, customize existing applications in order to make them fit for Oracle on Azure
- Monitoring implementation (Splunk)
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
- Ensure database integrity and security
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database
- Optimize database performance
Critical Skills for a DevOps Senior Oracle DBA Engineer.
NN CIO Group HOF department is looking for an ambitious DevOps Cloud Engineer.
- +10 years’ Experience with Oracle (AWS RDS and Oracle on Azure)
- Experience on Database management
- Experience in at least 1 programming or scripting language, preferably Shell or Python
- Willingness to take up administrative tasks like writing and updating technical and security documentation
- Good command of spoken and written English
We would like to be clear about what to expect working as a freelancer at NN. Here you find important information.
Commit to NN
Interested? Please upload your resume by the application button