- Collaboration Services forms part of the NN Group Workplace Services portfolio. The Collaboration Services team delivers and develops the Office 365 backend services such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business;
- The DEVOPS team has an agile way of working based on SCRUM;
- As an engineer you analyze, design, test, implement and administer features and capabilities in the service. You are a sparring partner for the Product Owner and contribute to the roadmap planning and sprint planning;
- You contribute to the sprint results to develop new features in co-operation with our partners and with other teams and you are involved in solving operational issues within the Collaboration Services;
- The team has adopted the DevOps way of working where team members report on progress and impediments on a daily basis. You will participate in sprint planning and refinement and help define user stories. You will contribute to the continuous improvement of the team’s way of working;
- You take part or guide operational meetings with the internal and external suppliers of the product lines that are the sole responsibility of the team.
- You are an enthusiastic engineer who coaches and trains your colleagues to grow and collaborate.
- This job family is used in the context of agile DevOps teams, who together have the skills necessary to define, build and test increments of value in a short time box (Change) and manage the application in the live-phase (Run);
- The product line consists of Exchange, Exchange Online, OneDrive For Business, SharePoint, SharePoint Online and all Office 365 related services such as Teams, Groups, Planner, Delve, Analytics and PowerBI (client). Within the context of the DEVOPS operations you work closely together with the other teams to serve around 25.000 end users on a day to day basis, spread over 21 countries worldwide;
- You strive to fully automate the IT services you are responsible for, together with your team of highly skilled professionals. We expect you to be a top-notch PowerShell wizard that creates state of the art solutions to support our CI/CD goals. You are key in innovation of the WPS services that empower our end-users to work and collaborate. You are experienced in Office 365 products and services and also do have a good understanding of the Windows operating systems;
- You are an end user-oriented engineer with proven experience in ICT Infrastructure and competent engineering skills. You are responsible for defining, developing and managing the end-to-end workplace services as provided by the collaboration services team together with your multi-disciplinary and cross-functional team;
- In order to fulfil your mission, you draw on your deep technical understanding of the workplace services landscape. You understand the technologies used in this domain and have a view on its future development.
Align with stakeholders on operational services
- Actively take ownership of operational issues, solve the issues or guide the resolution with the external partners;
- Communicate with stakeholders and client groups about the operational service levels of the team.
Deliver full infrastructure services to the consumer
- Introduce, integrate and migrate to new workplace technologies for the international NN Group organization, keeping pace with market trends;
- Maintain the lifecycle of the Collaboration Services product lines, introduction of new features, and guiding end-users in their transition;
- Design and implement procedures and processes that are required for the life cycle management of the Collaboration Services product lines;
- Act as ambassador of the service to the end-users.
Apply and improve DevOps way of working
- Introduce and develop Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solutions for the Collaboration Services products;
- Write clear user stories which are understood by the team and derived from consumer needs;
- Define quality standards and “Definition of Done” (“DoD”);
- Continuously improve yourself, your team and the services of your team;
- Coach members of your team.
- Intellectual IT ability at the Bachelor's degree level
- Experience in engineering as an DevOps Engineer in the workplace services field
- Knowledge of workplace services products and the market: Exchange, Exchange Online, OneDrive For Business, SharePoint, SharePoint Online and all Office 365 related services such as Teams, Groups, Planner, Delve, Analytics and PowerBI (client), Office Pro Plus, Windows Operating system
- Track record of delivering workplace services products to end users
- Experience with developing and implementing automation in a workplace services environment
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English
- Proven contribution to the workplace industry in the form of publications or previous experience speaking at congresses is a pre
The Workplace Solutions department provides all end-user related facilities for NN Group. Facilities range from laptops/desktops, end-user application, e-mail, instant messaging, file, print, telecommunication services, etc. The services are provided to all end users within NN Group and an external group of users (Tied Agents). A total of around 25.000 users are using the workplace services on a daily basis.
The Collaboration Services team is end -to-end responsible for all equipment and services involved in the workplace provided to the NN staff. Amongst these are the Windows 7 and 10 build, the laptops and desktops that need to be certified and tested, the remote access solution, the Office 2016 client. This is a cutting edge engineering team which focusses on automation and delivery of innovative new end-user features and systems.
We offer you
- Work that stretches you technically is a given;
- 36-40 hour workweek;
- Work location is The Hague;
- A challenging position in job scale 11 or 12, Hay Level 17 or 18, depending on knowlegde and experience.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
Application & Contact
Would you like to apply for this job? Then apply directly via the button under this vacancy.
Do you have questions or would you like more information about the function, call Wilco Jansen, phone number +31 6 11248089., or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the application procedure you can contact Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk via Phone or Whatsapp at 06- 1527 2039 (please mention the job ID in your message).
More information about our application process can be found here.