We are looking for an experienced (mid-senior level) DevOps Engineer to strengthen our enterprise application integration team that delivers state of the art integration software solutions in the Financial Asset Management domain. If you want to work at a place where we believe that you can live by the agile manifesto without jeopardizing the necessary compliance and QA measures, where we are committed to fostering an engineering culture and building a high-productivity team of smart DevOps Engineers with the getting-things done mentality, please read on.
Your main focus
- Design, develop and test secure software solutions for the application integration needs of our front office trading application, mid office and back office business processes, accounting platform, market data management systems and reporting systems.
- Provide 3rd line support to ensure stability and continuity of existing applications and platforms.
- Close collaboration with our business partners to understand their needs and ensure high value creation in your deliveries.
- Deployment of software solutions in cooperation with stakeholders.
In addition to developing and managing software solutions, you will contribute to
- Streamlining the end to end delivery process of the deal systems teams.
- Optimization of the service stability and continuity together with the DevOps Engineers in the domain.
- Increasing test quality and automated test coverage.
- Helping the team to get to the next maturity level.
- Your key competencies: excellent team player, excellent communication skills, a great challenger, customer centric, eager to learn.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
- You love technology and naturally stay up-to-date on relevant innovations.
- 8 or more years of software engineering experience.
- Excellent knowledge of TIBCO tooling such as BusinessWorks, Enterprise Message Service, Managed File Transfer & Spotfire.
- Good knowledge of IBM MQ application.
- Exposure to AWS technologies will be an advantage during the selection process.
- Good knowledge of Linux Operating System fundamentals with the ability to apply it in the context of developing software.
- Previous knowledge or background of enterprise java development is a plus.
- Working experience in GIT or Jenkins CI/CD tooling.
- Working experience in ServiceNow backlog management.
- Great English communication skills, verbal as well as written.
We offer you
- 40 hour contract
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment that inspires you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Salary scale 10, hay level DevOps Applications - level 2
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Sayantan Chakraborti on 06-25 21 86 58. Any questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Natalia Szymanski on 06-30 08 11 47.
More information about our application process can be found here.