As SAP Engineer at NN you work in the context of DevOps teams, who have all the skills, knowledge and competencies necessary to Change and Run the SAP applications. Each team is fully supporting a business-chain. You have both an IT and a business-oriented way of thinking.
The SAP platform is the core platform of Nationale-Nederlanden with both internal users (colleagues) and external (customers). Nationale-Nederlanden is in the process of a DevOps transformation in which teams are working towards higher levels of maturity.
What will you do?
As an Engineer you are able to analyze, customize, develop, test and implement new features of the SAP application.
- You are a sparring partner for the Product Owner and contribute to roadmap and sprint planning.
- You report on progress and impediments on a daily basis to the team and support further development of the DevOps way of working and contribute in optimizing the IT-processes;
- You are an enthusiastic engineer who provides feedback to your colleagues to support personal development. If necessary you act as a Scrum master.
- With Continuous Integration & Continuous Development, (CI/CD) IT-processes are ‘leaned’ and automated to support the DevOps way of working. You are an engineer with an untamable urge to optimize and automate our own way of working;
- With the SAP Roadmap 2017-2020 Nationale-Nederlanden facilitates a full migration of the SAP platform into a cloud enabled platform using HANA as a state of the art in-memory database. You are an engineer with a natural curiosity in new technology.
Meet your team
At NN IT is essential for the growth of our company and the quality of our services. With renewed IT solutions we are taking the next steps in our financial services. We accomplish this with innovative technologies in an Agile way. We work in short sprints which allows us to anticipate better and faster to questions from our customers. NN without IT professionals is unthinkable.
- IT Bachelor's or Master’s degree;
- Experience as a SAP DevOps engineer
- Experience with leaning and automating IT-processess in a SAP environment;
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English;
- Persuasiveness, initiative, collaboration and craftsmanship are very important
- Proven contribution to the SAP DevOps engineering community with publications or public presentations is very much appreciated.
- A challenging job in Rotterdam, professional teams and high engineering culture;
- An organization with a dedication to Devops and CI/CD;
- State of the art technical environment with SAP cloud- and HANA technology;
- Job scale 10 or 11, but depending on education and professional background & experience; DevOps Applications level 1 or 2 (haylevel 16 or 17).
- The job is for 36-40 hours a week and location is Rotterdam. On walking distance of the central station.
- Base salary range jobgrade 10 on 40 hours: €3530 - €5040
- Base salary range jobgrade 11 on 40 hours: €4172 - €5960
- Thereby we offer a Personal Choice Budget (23,54%) including 13th month, 8% holiday allowance and the option to buy additional vacation days, good pension scheme, health scheme and a NS Business Card etc.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Do you want to apply for this job? Use the button at the bottom of this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information on this job, please contact Michel Kortekaas on +31 6 1832 2728. If you have any questions about the application procedure you can contact Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk via Phone or Whatsapp at 06- 1527 2039 (please mention the job ID in your message).
More information about our application process can be found here.