Change & IT Head Office Functions is looking for a Devops Engineer in the HR environment. As a Devops Engineer you are responsible for translating business requirements into suitable technical solutions. You will participate in collection and elicitation of requirements, estimation and breakdown of technical tasks and also in the delivery of working solutions on a regular basis. Your solutions will be mostly related to Workday HR and should fit into the bigger picture of NN architecture.
- As a Devops engineer you will participate within the HR Devops Team, using agile/scrum as a new way of working;
- You will be responsible for Operational Support of our HR Systems;
- You will work together with your other colleagues on the reliability and stability of the HR systems;
- You will be responsible for integrating and managing IT Risk and Control processes for the HR systems.
- You are a senior engineer with good analyzing skills;
- You have knowledge of HR processes/architecture and preferably also Workday (integrations);
- You are experienced as a Devops engineer in an agile/ scrum environment;
- You understand the urgency of security management as a part of your work;
- You have an IT background and experience in IT;
- Knowledge and experience of SAAS applications and Cloud techniques;
- You are able to build a sustainable relationship with stakeholders.
As a Devops Engineer HR your personal qualities will play a decisive role.’
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- An informal work environment in which collegiality is highly valued
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; Speed, Quality and Craftsmanship are our top priority.
- The ability to work with professional and expert colleagues to do the right thing in the interests of the customer and with an eye for society.
- Modern working conditions with plenty of room for personal choices.
- A position in Job Grade 11 for 36 hours a week. A one year contract will be offered. For employees with a indefinite period contract this will remain.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, or application process, please call Hugo van Zelm van Eldik, senior recruiter on 0031 70 513 80 67.
More information about our application process can be found here.