This is your challenge
Change & IT Head Office Functions is looking for a Devops Engineer in the finance environment. As Devops Engineer you are responsible for translating business requirements to suitable technical solutions. You will participate in collection and elicitation of requirements, estimation and breakdown of technical tasks and also in the delivery of working solutions on a regular basis. Your solutions should fit into the bigger picture of NN architecture.
- Business/general knowledge of Corporate Finance and Risk. Preferably knowledge and experience with Corporate Payments & Cash Management.
- Business Analysis or Information Analysis skills and experience.
- IT engineering experience: building, configuring, testing, implementing and/or administrating IT systems (commercial applications or self-built).
- General knowledge of databases. Experience with administrating Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server is preferable. Also, experience with data management using SQL queries is preferable.
- General knowledge of webservers, such as Microsoft IIS or Apache.
- General knowledge of application servers, such as IBM Websphere, Tomcat or Weblogic.
- Conceptual knowledge of logical network traffic and protocols, such as TCP/IP, DNS, firewalls, web protocols, certificates etc.
- General knowledge of authentication and authorization systems, such as Microsoft Active Directory , LDAP, roles, groups, policies etc.
- General knowledge of operating systems: Microsoft Windows and Linux (RHEL).
- Some experience with scripting, such as Powershell, VBscript, Batch scripts or shell scripts.
- Any experience with programming would be welcome, for instance with Java or .NET.
- The ability to collect information for analysis quickly by asking the right questions.
- The ability to create structure in unordered information.
- Preferably experience with working in DevOps teams in an Agile/Scrum way.
- Good understanding of the data exchange and connectivity between different applications.
- Strong analytical and process capable.
- Effective in your communication with a good balance between empathy and persuasiveness.
- Self-starter when it comes to organizing and mobilizing and delegate to those involved, creative and proactive in your approach and solutions. Willing to participate in DevOps teams in an Agile/Scrum way.
- Eager to invest in your personal development and actively prepare, plan and execute your personal plan.
- Someone for whom Risk and Security are a second nature as this is now a basic ingredient of our IT service delivery.
We offer you
- An informal work environment in which collegiality is highly valued.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; Speed, Quality and Craftsmanship are our top priority.
- The ability to work with professional and expert colleagues to do the right thing in the interests of the customer and with an eye for society.
- Modern working conditions with plenty of room for personal choices.
This is a feature in scale 10 for 36 hours and the location is The Hague. The job grade depends on your experience and background.
Application & contact
Please apply online via our website to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, please contact manager Leo Houben, phonenumber +31655790441.
Note: third party applications are not taken into consideration