The ECF App team is looking for an experienced engineer with knowledge of AWS Cloud services, Linux, Shell scripting on Linux, some experience with .net and experience in making an application secure and reliable.
We develop a mobile app together with an external development team. This app presents the risk state to many senior stakeholders of NN Group. Your team deploys, configures and monitors the front-end and back-end applications that we intend to bring live to production in the first quarter of 2019.
What will you do on a regular day?
You will be working closely with the entire project team brining the application live. You receive bi-weekly an updated deployment package that you will deploy using CD/CI practices and write automated deployment scripts. Your primary focus is on the backend application of this App, but you interact closely with colleagues operating the firewalls, Azure Active Directory, API gateway and infrastructure.
After Go-live, your focus is on the operations activities. You monitor the system and it's security state, you handle incidents and service requests. You handle the User Access to the application and handle the lifecycle management of the application. You know how to deploy the application using CD/CI practices and write automated deployment scripts
Meet your team
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Read the following blog and meet your new colleague!
At NN IT is essential for the growth of our company and the quality of our services. With renewed IT solutions we are taking the next steps in our financial services. We accomplish this with innovative technologies in an Agile way. We work in short sprints which allows us to anticipate better and faster to questions from our customers. NN without IT professionals is unthinkable.
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Please read the following blog. You will be working in the department CIO/HOF/CRO. This department develops and operates applications that serve the Chief Risk Officer Domain of NN Group.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science (HBO or university)
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and spoken form (English and/or Dutch)
- You are familiar with working in an Agile organization
- You like to take initiative and ownership
- Must have the following technical skills: AWS Cloud Services, Linux, Shell scripting on Linux, .net skills
- Primarily understanding code, limited troubleshooting
- Knowledge on making an application secure and reliable
- Knowledge of ITIL tooling, preferably ServiceNow
In addition, your personal qualities will play an important role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- Opportunity to play an important role in driving change within our business
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality, open communication and a lot of fun
- A company with the ambition to grow the engineering culture and invest into the latest technology
- International environment with colleagues from all over the world
- The job is for 36-40 hours a week and the location is The Hague and you are able to work 1 day from home
- A position in job grade 9-11, scaling depends on knowledge and experience.
- A one- year contract with the ambition to make it a permanent contract after the first year.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Bastian Ahrendt 06- 83 63 79 45. If you have any questions about the application procedure you can contact Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk via Phone or Whatsapp at 06-1527 2039 (please mention the job ID in your message).
More information about our application process can be found here.